Enna Nged keep take

Talk about your RvR experience here
Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Mar 13, 2019 02:43

HI- Nged was the first enemy owned keep inside hib frontier that hit L10, that I have seen. What was the rp gain for taking it?

thanks

Daetren
Myrmidon

Postby Daetren » Mar 13, 2019 10:13

2.3k? Doors+keep lvl both add up. Unfortunately doors were low likely due to Drastic being a troll. Speaking of, did you like my escape from Arv the other day Drastic? Right under your nose!
I certainly don't pride myself on keep rps but the high ones bring a decent challenge to the table within limited numbers.
Sadly, if only a fraction of the Romu zerg came out for player rps instead of keep rps we might actually have decent Inc besides trading keeps! Don't be a sheep, be a wolf!
It's everyone's job to keep Inc alive! Are you doing your part?
First of my name, Boon of Midgard, Solous Shamanus, the relentless, King of Dodens and the first men, Breaker of mezzes, and Father of The Dream.

R.I.P
Uth1 - Ist Aid [Nomad Jarl]- 8L3 Kobby Shaman - 900+ REAL Solo Kills ~
Uth2 - Ist Aid [TEAM AMERICA]- 8L5 Kobby Shaman - 500+ REAL Solo Kills ~
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDaetr/videos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3fAbTMqYoTivisVB9 - Uth1 Album (Birth and Death of Respect)

Xandira
Guardian

Postby Xandira » Mar 13, 2019 14:07

Doors where only lvl 2 i think
Jezebella Berzerk

Return to Realm versus Realm