Torgo
Eagle Knight

Postby Torgo » Mar 04, 2019 20:31

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Mar 04, 2019 21:37

Banael wrote:Hi Oceadia,
its a nice bunch of people here now getting slowly fitted and to 50;
mix of Euros and NA people, good fun, and was nice to be out for once, while leveling we were looking forward to it :)
sorry rolling over your SM at Nott
/hug

Vive la France sir :D.
It is what it is.

Plywood
Warder

Postby Plywood » Jun 05, 2019 00:13

The server survives as long as the developers keep it plugged in and at least one player logs on.

I am still having fun. Just realize it is a different game. If someone is siting around waiting for a perfect 8v8 match they will be disappointed. Last night in Mid we went on keep takes. I believe we had 13 of the 14 Mids that were logged on with us, all levels and by no means the ideal class makeup. It is definitely a different dynamic, and in some ways even better than the heyday population.

I would prefer a larger population, but am still having fun like this.

Pompernick
Warder

Postby Pompernick » Jun 05, 2019 21:36

Plywood wrote:The server survives as long as the developers keep it plugged in and at least one player logs on.

I am still having fun. Just realize it is a different game. If someone is siting around waiting for a perfect 8v8 match they will be disappointed. Last night in Mid we went on keep takes. I believe we had 13 of the 14 Mids that were logged on with us, all levels and by no means the ideal class makeup. It is definitely a different dynamic, and in some ways even better than the heyday population.

I would prefer a larger population, but am still having fun like this.

You have fun keep taking vs no opponents lol?

Plywood
Warder

Postby Plywood » Jun 06, 2019 05:45

Pompernick wrote:

I found plenty of RvR action today with some good kills and deathblows (and got ganked once because of a linkdead on my end). Also got my 10th level 50 character today - my 4th in the last two months or so. It really isn't hard.

elninost0rm
Warder

Postby elninost0rm » Jul 14, 2019 01:42

Plywood wrote:
Pompernick wrote:

I found plenty of RvR action today with some good kills and deathblows (and got ganked once because of a linkdead on my end). Also got my 10th level 50 character today - my 4th in the last two months or so. It really isn't hard.

LOL.

Yikes.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm