Abermenai

Talk about your RvR experience here
RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Feb 15, 2019 20:50

Rendiviel wrote:I will once again be there on my mentalist today, my cousin will likely join with his warden. You've been warned!

I'll try to be there...probably will xp with some lower levels by alb pk as usual.

@thaneel the fight you described was with the skald I think and no proc that should have affected your hitting, just a lucky RNG roll for me I suppose. Hammer is 17, so whatever the low level side positional is was what I used for the first hit when you were mezzed. If I had the 2h hammer out its an Accursed Hammer...drop item so pretty meh although its probably one of the best drops for that level, it does have a dd proc which I think went off that fight.

4lex
Guardian

Postby 4lex » Feb 25, 2019 04:08

Was fun tonight /salute to Prowls and Grunkel for the nice 2 vs 2 action

Both realms got some RP and hopefully you had fun like we did!

Thanks for keeping the action alive by not just sitting inside the CK, was nice(!) to see you running at us while we tried to regen/kill the guards :))

Time for bed now but we will be back tomorrow to have another go at that keep!

RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Feb 28, 2019 02:45

Nerf friars please :(

That is all.... :grin:

4lex
Guardian

Postby 4lex » Feb 28, 2019 21:50

Damn you defended well on your own last night! :hammer:

Was fun again, shame the troll bd didn't come out of the CK to join you in the second half though - we went in a couple of times after you engaged us outside, but he was just camped up at the top of inner spiral and didn't want to move. Fair enough I guess, but we didn't see any other way of us not wiping over and over exactly the same way every time.

We hoped us sitting outside would encourage him out to join you, at least a little bit but nevermind!

Thanks again for the action /salute

P.s. Glad I surprised your hunter up by the Lord, I felt bad for not healing Beldien fast enough after you plied him with arrows from above :)

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm