DF grey ganking!

Talk about your RvR experience here
Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Jan 26, 2019 17:06

Im not gonna say who, what, why!!!!

I really dont understand the grey ganking thats going on in df when we need players!!!!????

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Jan 26, 2019 18:43

It's an RvR zone. Some players wont gank greys but others will.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

cairbeth
Warder

Postby cairbeth » Jan 26, 2019 22:26

wanna feel big slaying thoses dangers gray xD. but sadly ppl love doing pointless things kill there bordome

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Jan 28, 2019 10:25

The main problem comes with knowledge.

Back in 2001-2002 the only zones people really knew were Emain and some areas of their own Frontier zones.
I remember my first trips to Albion, I knew which direction I was heading (wanted to reach Snowdonia on my lvl 40 healer), but I had no clue what I was going to meet and where.

Now people have all the knowledge, and just as YOU know where the good xp spots are in your frontier, so does your enemies.
Albion and having fun

Return to Realm versus Realm