Activity

Talk about your RvR experience here
Tomthabom10
Warder

Postby Tomthabom10 » Dec 28, 2018 06:26

Haven’t been on uthgard in about a year and a few months. Last time I played RvR was full of mid zergs and certain classes (like my valewalker) were useless in groups due to no determination.

I’m looking to come back now and play with a friend who’s never played before. How is the RvR action nowadays?

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Dec 28, 2018 16:10

In EU Primetime its ~ 2 - 3 Groups hibs running, and mostly we find some groups to fight.
VW need Det to be accepted in most groups, i hope your friend can enjoy Uthgard as we do mostly.

So yeah, join the war and earn glory for the realm.

PS: It would help to connect with the usual hibernian suspects when you can talk german.

Play on
Danke Uthgard für 10 Jahre
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am
To: Roxxor

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------
I am posting here because i have no fun and tried to rescue Uthgard.
Finally i did it like half of staff, i gave up...

Adaom
Warder

Postby Adaom » Dec 29, 2018 15:49

Sadly, RvR is mostly starting at EU Prime time. You will see most of the time big alb /Mid Zergs and sometimes hibs. There are almost no 8vs8 grp's anymore. Overall the population decreased. You rarely find solo/duo's roaming in the RvR zones. Sometimes you are roaming like hours and will find nothing to kill/fight. Besides that Uthgard is a stable/safe Server to play on, like always has been.

However, Uthgard is a good Server to introdouce the game to your friend.

But still, i have to confess that RvR is in my opinion not funny at all since the population droped that hard. I hope there will be a coming back soon for Uthgard. I have been inctive for several months due work/study. Came back and was shocked about the current state.

Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Dec 29, 2018 18:55

Welcome back or not to the Uthgard keepraid simulation, nothing else is left in rvr.

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Dec 29, 2018 20:25

logged on the other day, nothing but PvDoor during NA time

dabri0n
Gryphon Knight

Postby dabri0n » Dec 30, 2018 23:26

Tried to coordinate action but that's forbidden = uthgard = PVEgard /cheers
uwu ~ orz
https://tinyurl.com/y75vcqqm

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Dec 31, 2018 13:24

Wow you attracted the majority of the salty forum huggers.

When the the 1st major competitor beta released - this meant a big drop in numbers for Uthgard at this time. (see the arrow on my pic).

However those numbers and the action is improving again. Yes it's not like it was before, and during NA time, the numbers take a hard dip and anyone left online seems to just pve or pvk only (sadly). However, the picture looks better than it did before.

I'm optimistic and hopeful for the future. Uthgard has shown it can and will weather a (flawed+corrupt) competitor. It doesn't have the shiny lights and the overly ******, random or just plain and indulgent QOL changes of the other server - but it does have something and that is a stable setup/platform where changes happen (yes slowly, very frigging slowly when Blue is away) with thought and care.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

Celteen
Alerion Knight

Postby Celteen » Dec 31, 2018 14:02

The other server changed their setup to new RA which is quite good for Uthgard :)
And since player numbers will drop again in mid January we will see some needed QoL changes again 8)
I played over the christmas holidays a bit and the time sinks are still there (rel house since no healer in Ligen, no port from TNN *heavy breathing*, no port from Ligen to Cain etc) but I had some nice fights as well.
<<< This avatar is handmade by Inotor Wurzelbert : )
Check out the Mampfer-Threads for more.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25079
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26934

Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Dec 31, 2018 14:36

Grey ganking did alot allso imo!

Zaya
Myrmidon

Postby Zaya » Dec 31, 2018 15:45

Hello :)

There is also some cale action lately, if you bring a bit patience with you. Thanks to everyone making this happen.

Best wishes
Zaya

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Jan 01, 2019 00:27

Celteen wrote:The other server changed their setup to new RA which is quite good for Uthgard :)
And since player numbers will drop again in mid January we will see some needed QoL changes again 8)
I played over the christmas holidays a bit and the time sinks are still there (rel house since no healer in Ligen, no port from TNN *heavy breathing*, no port from Ligen to Cain etc) but I had some nice fights as well.

Don't they have some weird hybrid of old and new RAs with some limitations.
It is what it is.

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Jan 01, 2019 16:53

Valfar wrote:
Celteen wrote:The other server changed their setup to new RA which is quite good for Uthgard :)

Don't they have some weird hybrid of old and new RAs with some limitations.

It's new RAs minus charge and RR5's

Return to Realm versus Realm