Asdasd

Talk about your RvR experience here
falcona
Warder

Postby falcona » Jan 12, 2019 01:21

Want to give him a big thanks to RP PL all albion realm ^^ each time we see excalibur under attack we all log our small levels and afk into exca (no limit for defense keep even for level 1 ^^) 125-250 rp drop for free every 5-10mn :)

Sorry we don't have time to waste dual with our bigger level but its a pleasure to say to fg where u are when PL finished :)

Skullbones
Myrmidon

Postby Skullbones » Jan 12, 2019 01:44

Free fodder levels up faster / sticks around longer to become food down the road, I like it! I don't kill many greys either, so no need to worry about making it out safely.

I get so many fun fights (and RPs) from relic knocking. I love it... seems like a win win to me :lol: :lol:

Skullbones
Myrmidon

Postby Skullbones » Jan 12, 2019 02:07

falcona wrote: we all log our small levels and afk into exca

Might as well mention... You were on your 50 cabby (not afk), and you had a rr5 theurg in there and a high 40 or 50 scout. I killed the low 40s wizard you guys had.

falcona wrote: Sorry we don't have time to waste dual with our bigger level but its a pleasure to say to fg where u are when PL finished :)

You were in there quite a while spamming nearsight constantly like a boss. And then the group that came was about 6 albs.

So do you even say anything truthful.. :?:

Skullbones
Myrmidon

Postby Skullbones » Jan 12, 2019 03:36

Nvm that was a different 50 cabby after you came out the first time on your 50 cabby. Then were you the pesky grey that I killed while fighting those other guys? Get some sweet rpeez? Clap clap

falcona
Warder

Postby falcona » Jan 12, 2019 12:19

Skullbones wrote:
falcona wrote: we all log our small levels and afk into exca

Might as well mention... You were on your 50 cabby (not afk), and you had a rr5 theurg in there and a high 40 or 50 scout. I killed the low 40s wizard you guys had.

falcona wrote: Sorry we don't have time to waste dual with our bigger level but its a pleasure to say to fg where u are when PL finished :)

You were in there quite a while spamming nearsight constantly like a boss. And then the group that came was about 6 albs.

So do you even say anything truthful.. :?:

My cabby was lost in exca since last relic attack, he's always beno, and suicided after 3 NS, no time to play more with u :)
and other 40+ char in exca not mines, I log only my 1-30 for free RP thx :)

Torgo
Eagle Knight

Postby Torgo » Jan 12, 2019 16:45

falcona wrote:Want to give him a big thanks to RP PL all albion realm ^^ each time we see excalibur under attack we all log our small levels and afk into exca (no limit for defense keep even for level 1 ^^) 125-250 rp drop for free every 5-10mn :)

Sorry we don't have time to waste dual with our bigger level but its a pleasure to say to fg where u are when PL finished :)

So you can log in to a keep under attack in alb? Interesting...

falcona
Warder

Postby falcona » Jan 12, 2019 19:40

Torgo wrote:
falcona wrote:Want to give him a big thanks to RP PL all albion realm ^^ each time we see excalibur under attack we all log our small levels and afk into exca (no limit for defense keep even for level 1 ^^) 125-250 rp drop for free every 5-10mn :)

So you can log in to a keep under attack in alb? Interesting...

Are u dump or newbie ? 100% of my chars always log behind a tree 100m of a keep...

Skullbones
Myrmidon

Postby Skullbones » Jan 12, 2019 23:53

falcona wrote:My cabby was lost in exca since last relic attack, he's always beno, and suicided after 3 NS, no time to play more with u :)
and other 40+ char in exca not mines, I log only my 1-30 for free RP thx :)

Yeah sorry my bad. Like I mentioned in the subsequent post I got you confused with the other icconu cabby that came out after you. Smart that you didn't chase me futher away from the keep though. Cabbies don't do well vs menta, so need at least 1 more as a cabby.

Call me the MCL giver. Although the greybie from your guild that ran out didn't get any rps >< Don't think it works well either when there's a bunch camping inside, but maybe when it is really dead and I'm trying to get anything at all to run out.

I do find it funny when theres a ton inside and a group comes and side swipes. No need to call out where I am, I'm a (usually) no speed solo caster, shouldn't be too hard to find me :)

Often just looking for some stuff to fight, and thankfully others are usually more up for the task. Wlfukz has been doing good. Fun fights.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm