A final hurrah (for Albion)

Talk about your RvR experience here
Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » Nov 09, 2018 19:48

Postby kinthos » 11 Jul 2018 16:27

Well done boys. You took every keep and every relic.

Unfortunately, I think you took the already weak Hibernia «*» heart with you.

Just add + Midgard where is the «*»

Amen.
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

Spacebrah
Warder

Postby Spacebrah » Nov 09, 2018 23:56

Wakanidoo wrote:
Postby kinthos » 11 Jul 2018 16:27

Well done boys. You took every keep and every relic.

Unfortunately, I think you took the already weak Hibernia «*» heart with you.

Just add + Midgard where is the «*»

Amen.

Albion taking all keeps while holding 5 relics for 2 weeks - while still having a disproportionately low fraction of earned realm points - is hardly relatable to when Midgard took all keeps after perma-owning 6 relics and 70%+ of frontier with 50% of weekly realm points for 2 months+.

This isn't nearly a "final" hurrah. Maybe you could stretch and call it a hurrah, but let's not compare apples to oranges and pretend they have the same basis.

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Nov 10, 2018 03:40

Further proof if you need it to see the difference - the server is the most active it has been in months. Numbers are picking up day by day. Yes it's not back to the good olde days yet but the action is good and the split of rps is better for mid/alb and hib take what we can get. I'd call that a more fun environment to play in (and this from the underpop/less rp earned per week realm).

Take a look at when I posted this and you'll maybe see the sense in it:
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Nov 10, 2018 09:53

[quote="kinthos"]Further proof if you need it to see the difference - the server is the most active it has been in months. Numbers are picking up day by day. Yes it's not back to the good olde days yet but the action is good and the split of rps is better for mid/alb and hib take what we can get. I'd call that a more fun environment to play in (and this from the underpop/less rp earned per week realm).

I prefer to use average pop rather than max. EU prime pop has been fine but NA was low, Now were pretty active around the clock
Last edited by Gil on Nov 10, 2018 11:45, edited 1 time in total.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Nov 10, 2018 10:06

Gil wrote:
kinthos wrote:Further proof if you need it to see the difference - the server is the most active it has been in months. Numbers are picking up day by day. Yes it's not back to the good olde days yet but the action is good and the split of rps is better for mid/alb and hib take what we can get. I'd call that a more fun environment to play in (and this from the underpop/less rp earned per week realm).

Take a look at when I posted this and you'll maybe see the sense in it:

I prefer to use average pop rather than max. EU prime pop has been fine but NA was low, Now were pretty active around the clock

Yeh I posted the LWRP for the whole 48 hrs in one of the other posts and you can see the activity throughout the whole day. Of course the activity is highest at EU peak time still but you'd expect that. This is promising for the server and for everyone to enjoy the game more!!!
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

Return to Realm versus Realm