Midgard Exploiting Castle Excalibur to Win the Relic Siege

Talk about your RvR experience here
Sathariel
Warder

Postby Sathariel » Oct 21, 2018 05:02

After 2 continued days of siege, Midgard took all 3 strength Relics from Albion.

I'd congratulate them, but they used exploits to break through our defenses.

Several Mids jumped from the outer wall with speed 5/6 to hop into the Gate Room window in Excalibur, killing every now defenseless caster inside.

I have evidence of "Flumpy", "Daega", "Headed", and "Aldous" doing it.

Here the evidence:
Flumpy and Daega killing me in the Gate Room while it is closed on both sides: https://imgur.com/a/7uLh9cN

Headed and Aldous roaming around in the room. Both doors are still closed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3SxPRy2xI

Daega and Aldous killing me and other Albs in the Gate Room on their second run, to get the last 2 Relics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cO8rmkDM2o

Don't know if I'm allowed to show how to jump through the window, but I have a video of how to do it - should a GM require it.

No clue who Daega and the others are, but I expected more from Flump.

Rule 2.6: Abuse of bugs, exploits and obvious game errors is forbidden. [...]
Rule 2.11: Any violations to rules 1.1 - 2.10 will result in account suspension or termination.

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Oct 21, 2018 09:32

If this would be about shrooms this topic would hit page 2 already :lol: :lol:
Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Oct 21, 2018 09:49

Nothing will happen sadly.

MiracleMaker
Guardian

Postby MiracleMaker » Oct 21, 2018 09:54

what a nasty cheaters! :( no mercy for you! :gaga:

Sathariel
Warder

Postby Sathariel » Oct 21, 2018 09:57

fremster wrote:Nothing will happen sadly.

Sure hope I didn't spend 3 hours figuring out how recording, editing and uploading videos works for nothing.
Last edited by Sathariel on Oct 21, 2018 10:09, edited 1 time in total.

Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Oct 21, 2018 10:03

They should all be banned. The evidence is fool proof. Since the policy is "GMs don't discuss bans" it should be found in the ban section tomorrow.

If the server has slipped so far as to not ban these ppl I won't be playing here anymore.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Oct 21, 2018 10:12

Bet they call it skill!

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Oct 21, 2018 10:17

Sathariel wrote:

Sure hope I didn't spend 3 hours figuring out how recording, editing and uploading videos works for nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I think there should be a short 3-7 day ban for things like this. I just don't expect anything much these days. If you don't expect, then you can't be dissapointed :)

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Oct 21, 2018 10:22

fremster wrote:
Sathariel wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I think there should be a short 3-7 day ban for things like this. I just don't expect anything much these days. If you don't expect, then you can't be dissapointed :)

And a reset of the Relics ofcourse. :D
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Oct 21, 2018 10:47

Pretty pathetic if they did this, which your ss and vids seem to show. Enemies aren't supposed to ever be able to get in there.

Should be a long ban for this kind of crap.

m0e
Myrmidon

Postby m0e » Oct 21, 2018 11:04

How did that fat guy on your first pic fit through that window? :gaga:

Kimharhi
Warder

Postby Kimharhi » Oct 21, 2018 11:15

Everything Satharial states is true, I have my own screenshots of evidence as well. They basically jumped in and killed everyone while getting spreadhealed from below. :lol:

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Oct 21, 2018 11:16

Sathariel wrote:After 2 continued days of siege, Midgard took all 3 strength Relics from Albion.

I'd congratulate them, but they used exploits to break through our defenses.

Several Mids jumped from the outer wall with speed 5/6 to hop into the Gate Room window in Excalibur, killing every now defenseless caster inside.

I have evidence of "Flumpy", "Daega", "Headed", and "Aldous" doing it.

Here the evidence:
Flumpy and Daega killing me in the Gate Room while it is closed on both sides: https://imgur.com/a/7uLh9cN

Headed and Aldous roaming around in the room. Both doors are still closed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3SxPRy2xI

Daega and Aldous killing me and other Albs in the Gate Room on their second run, to get the last 2 Relics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cO8rmkDM2o

Don't know if I'm allowed to show how to jump through the window, but I have a video of how to do it - should a GM require it.

No clue who Daega and the others are, but I expected more from Flump.

Rule 2.6: Abuse of bugs, exploits and obvious game errors is forbidden. [...]
Rule 2.11: Any violations to rules 1.1 - 2.10 will result in account suspension or termination.

Are you mentally handicapped or something? There is a window there and you can jump through it from the wall. Takes some tries to master and you can't always get lucky. You could easily fall down 5-6 times while trying it and get hit by guards and die. In order to get through that window, you don't need to lag jump or anything like that, you just need to have good positioning. Plenty of such tricks in daoc and afaik they are not bugs at all.

Nobody walked through a wall, lag jumped or anything like that. You can do the same on mid relic keep and I'm sure nobody sane would ever open a ****** thread about it xD. You people seriously need some real problems in your life, if you cry about this stuff :D. Half of nature druids and sorcerers on this server lag jump on inc to get 100-200 extra range while casting mezz or dropping insta root on enemy back line, and nobody ever complains about it...yet you complain about this?

I'm 90% sure Drastic is cheating because he seem to have better stealth than infiltrators or nightshades which are easier to pop, but at the end of the day I don't really care, it's on him.
It is what it is.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Oct 21, 2018 11:22

I was waiting for this skill post

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Oct 21, 2018 11:25

There is a difference between an accusation (and having no proof) and an accusation (with proof)

Anyway, this should be a simple one to fix:

@Staff, is this is a bug/exploit?

2.6 Abuse of bugs, exploits and obvious game errors is forbidden. If you are not sure whether something is a bug or an error then please ask the Uthgard staff for help and clarification. Bugs have to be reported.

2.11 Any violations to rules 1.1 - 2.10 will result in account suspension or termination.

Next

Return to Realm versus Realm