Mid Imbalance = Low Uthgard Pop

Talk about your RvR experience here
wlf
Guardian

Postby wlf » Nov 12, 2018 22:08

Woosh wrote:
wlf wrote:TA and DG trash lecturing people now, this thread is getting better and better, loving it.

well, as you were in a minimum 4 full groups zerg for the past few times we saw your name, i can totally confirm that you are definitely not trash and you're an amazing skilled player, probably one of the best that this server ever spawned :lol: . we know your repeated association with the romu zerg is every time purely coincidental :lol: . thank you for your contribution to the thread, you have been added to the list of players who are definitely not trash and now you can lecture us all about your rvr experience :lol:

Hasbulat wrote:Just showed these virgin wet dreams to my sg from the live server. They cannot stop to laughing about since hours.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hasbulat wrote:As soon we come with a bit better organized random group all those Flamps and Holsteins just running away as soon they see us.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

In all seriousness, I would definitely propose Hasbulat for a place in the player council. This guy soloes and plays in a 8man so much you can't even understand. I have seen his Minstrel out solo so many times I can't even remember when it happened last time. Small man ? THIS GUY DOES IT 24/7. 8 Man ? He ****** INVENTED 8man. He surely knows his stuff and he is a solid fair rvr player, just like his mentors Romu, Ripbroski and Gil.
There is no certainty that those Flamps fear him and his group alot already (this guy literally lives for 8vs8 on Uthgard, you will never ever see him with more than 8 around him ) , so just put him in the player council, or you know - just make him a GM. We need people like this to save the server and take decisions for the rest of the players.

It just show how little knowledge you have of the server, i have been on every alb group that tried to 8v8 dealing with you trash guilds attitude adding/zerging/dodging fights since day 1.
I ll fight any mid group you can form anytime (RR 11+ i doint care), and you will see what i mean when saying that you are trash and should hide somewhere deep back to the abyss where you came from.
But i know you wont take that offer

Woosh
Banned

Postby Woosh » Nov 12, 2018 23:01

wlf wrote:It just show how little knowledge you have of the server, i have been on every alb group

Yeah, I know you're a regular of Romu zerg. Yesterday you were on Wlfpebz running with the 4 fg of albs. Last week you were on another toon with the same zerg in Hadrians. Your dumbass toon names stick out like a sore thumb, its easy to spot. I know you wanna seem like you're some kind of albanian action hero but since you're always to be found in a zerg and never in a 8man the reality vastly beats your imagination. Love how upset you got for being outed as a zerglet. Nothing personal, kid :lol:

"This city's afraid of me. I've seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown."

fremster wrote:we ran on buffpotions because cleric couldnt buff

Hasbulat wrote:As soon we come with a bit better organized random group all those Flamps and Holsteins just running away as soon they see us.

Alcan wrote:why do you call me a Moron when all i do is ask ppl if they are happy?

Cyba wrote:Albion = Israel :D

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Nov 13, 2018 13:12

Woosh wrote:
wlf wrote: I know you wanna seem like you're some kind of albanian action hero but since you're always to be found in a zerg and never in a 8man the reality vastly beats your imagination. Love how upset you got for being outed as a zerglet. Nothing personal, kid :lol:

He is found in an 8man equally often as you i guess. Running 2 fg's in clip range aint 8man.

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Nov 13, 2018 14:01

Stasis wrote:
Woosh wrote:
wlf wrote: I know you wanna seem like you're some kind of albanian action hero but since you're always to be found in a zerg and never in a 8man the reality vastly beats your imagination. Love how upset you got for being outed as a zerglet. Nothing personal, kid :lol:

He is found in an 8man equally often as you i guess. Running 2 fg's in clip range aint 8man.

Remember they will only add if enemy Inc wrong group... :lol:

Hasbulat
Myrmidon

Postby Hasbulat » Nov 13, 2018 18:06

fremster wrote:

Or if they assume inced group could loose - bad setup or what ever! :D

Woosh
Banned

Postby Woosh » Nov 13, 2018 20:02

alright guys, you convinced everyone, you are definitely not zerglets :lol:

"This city's afraid of me. I've seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown."

fremster wrote:we ran on buffpotions because cleric couldnt buff

Alcan wrote:why do you call me a Moron when all i do is ask ppl if they are happy?

Cyba wrote:Albion = Israel :D

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Nov 13, 2018 20:34

TA america making fun about ppl running more than 8men? What did i miss?

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Nov 14, 2018 01:27

Hasbulat wrote:
fremster wrote:

Or if they assume inced group could loose - bad setup or what ever! :D

That group was made by 2 x aug healers, 2 shamans (one of wich had red d/q, hence not many toys to play 8 men), 2 x skalds, 1 Warrior, 1 Thane. No CC, little damage and not really the correct setup to inc an 8 men as G.P.A was that night.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Nov 14, 2018 09:42

That GPA grp had me and a rr2 smite cleric (ref Fremsters joke about haveint to use pots), and atleast 1 more caster not GPA.

Major build from whats possible to get atm as we where already forming 45 min to late to meet the mids in Emain.

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Nov 14, 2018 17:56

mids have such an easy af time to build perfectly working grps that they just arent used to running ****** setups. and ofc they automatically assume all opposing forces are perfectly coordinated, running with absolutely nonplusultra perfect setups. :lol:

choo choo, all aboard the doublefrost train!

<insert badly photoshopped thomas the tank engine pic here>

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Nov 14, 2018 22:25

amazing that mids die to 45+ and grey push grp… gotta be that we got so many

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Nov 14, 2018 23:35

Stasis wrote:amazing that mids die to 45+ and grey push grp… gotta be that we got so many

Dont forget we have tommyknocker leading the assault..

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Nov 15, 2018 10:33

fremster wrote:
Stasis wrote:amazing that mids die to 45+ and grey push grp… gotta be that we got so many

This was Tommy's 2nd day as an Alb so he isn't level 50 yet. BUT he knows the game real well and we don't ask our people to wait til 50 & fully templated to begin RvR. He and his lowbie sidecar group got to 1L5 last night.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Nov 15, 2018 12:08

Best part is that they count in the number that mid/hibs get in spam.

And opponents see chars moveing so they make a diffrence, Zerg breaking CC etc anyway :)

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Nov 15, 2018 19:07

Gil wrote:
fremster wrote:

This was Tommy's 2nd day as an Alb so he isn't level 50 yet. BUT he knows the game real well and we don't ask our people to wait til 50 & fully templated to begin RvR. He and his lowbie sidecar group got to 1L5 last night.

He is already a legend just because of his name :)

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm