Mid Imbalance = Low Uthgard Pop

Talk about your RvR experience here
Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Jan 27, 2019 17:01

Romu wrote:
Valfar wrote:Trolol noob, we killed you 6v30 every day :D. I never cared about the relics and seldom defended them as well, both on uth1 and uth2, except as a social event. To answer your question, I'm semi active because I'm busy with RL stuff and the initial reason to play Alb and take a break was because I told myself If we had to defend one more keep against Romu and his squad of lemmings in a fight that's easily won even with massively inferior numbers, I'll prolly start hating DAOC. And the only reason we fought you was because no other action was ever out there.

I lost many fights, but i lost never ever a fight 6vs30 against you. Was not even possible to meet you with 6 people as you always run with the flump zerg. Take a look at viewtopic.php?f=86&t=47242 , it shows what rvr looked a few month ago. You are in the middle of the mid zerg nearly every fight. If you killed us 6vs30 every day then you have surely a video of it?

There were lots of 8vs8 fights going on that time, GPA, Black Ghosts and many more were running every day. So there was enough action for you if you want competition, but you wanted easy RPs. Too bad that the fishes eat the sharks now. I like that fight in Hadrians Wall in the video. That day Ripbro took back the Str Relics, we met the Flump Zerg and killed them easily open field with equal numbers. Things changed with the relics, the next weeks Mids often camped in Beno with 3-4 groups and whined in Forum if we did not attack such keeps.

You stopped playing Midgard because you won fights too easily? So you joined the dominating realm with 6 relics because you looked for a challenge? You are busy with RL Stuff, but have the time to post walls of whine every day for month now? Never read a bigger bullshit. :lol: Look at the realm map, the Ripbros, Hasbulats and Romus kicked your ass. Daoc is more than 8vs8 or farming random groups with superior setup. If you can not understand that then maybe you are simply not cut out for this game.

Man, you really are a [edit] Nice guy. Yes, we did kill you 6v30 many times inside a keep and no, I've never lost a fight against you when we had equal numbers, since we owned you 8v16 on open field and 8v24 if we had hills to screw up your line of sight since you're lemmings. The only time you offered any resistance was when GPA couldn't make an 8man because they had people missing so they joined your zerg not to waste their evening completely and to get some kind of action.

I don't know where you saw me in that video, please timestamp it.

Btw, according to your "relic logic", I switched to Alb because of that. In reality, I switched because a bunch of us wanted a change and because we figured Mids will at least try to do normal RvR(groups like Penumbra etc.) so we'll have some inc. If I really wanted the relics so much, why didn't I switch to Hib when they had them for months, when a bunch of Hib Koreans were active and retook them every day when most Mids were at work or just came home? Instead, I went out and did 8v8 almost every day against Hib caster groups with massive relic bonuses and lost many fights as well and still enjoyed it. I don't care about relics, I never did and I just want inc, that's all. And yes, we did fight GPA a lot. We mostly lost fights against them when their SOS was down, mostly won when it was up and so on. But it was hard to get an inc because Penumbra and another 8men also wanted to fight them so we didn't add on fights. At some point, guys from GPA told us they will not have a stable setup 7 days a week because some of them won't be active for a while and a few times when they wanted to merge with Black Ghosts to make a group we had to wait for more than an hour cause they couldn't find a 2nd cleric and by that time people logged. Anyway, GPA guys are nice people and also they are human beings, where as you are subhuman. Btw, I have time to rant on forum since it doesn't require much attention, where as playing actually does and I can't take 45 or 1 hour afks while playing, you nimrod. But I guess when you're a bot it's all the same, stick until you die or kill something. You really are so god damn stupid, it's almost unbelievable. On uthg1 I had access to multiple rr10 + chars on all the realms yet I played Mid and never did a "relic hop", just because there was action and because I don't care about the relics, yet now it's a big relic conspiracy.

FYI I have grouped with your zerg a few times just to witness the level of [edit] awesomeness. Hasbultard once had a BG of 25+ people(Not all 50 but doesn't matter, many were). We saw "Flump's group" and their setup was Skald, Skald, Healer, Healer, Shaman, Hunter, Zerker, Zerker. I tried explaining to Hasbultard that they have no chance against us if we just land on top of them, worst case scenario is that few of us will die. Their setup is ******, they can't kite us with a tank group and their realm rank means absolutely nothing. Instead, he cried like a whining whore because he saw 3 people who were high RR there, ridiculous. I tried explaining to him that with the amount of pets and pure numbers of people they really can't do nothing on open field. Hasbultard's decision - roam FS for 35 mins and go back to CS every time he saw them.

On ignore again, I actually thought you had something to say but you're beyond delusional. Doesn't surprise me, classic uth2 bot. And really, LOL at "Flump zerg"...It's not an organized zerg and most of us want 8v8 but we have no choice when we see people running as 40 every day. I'm not surprised you're so delusional, your nervous system shuts down when you see anyone above rr8 and you can't think or see straight. I was like that when I was a teenager and saw pussy for the first time.

---Be Nice Guys---- Mod
It is what it is.

m0e
Myrmidon

Postby m0e » Jan 27, 2019 17:57

Valfar wrote:I'm no elitist and I never pretended to be one, but I like the challenge and a more balanced setting.

You show your elitism attitude in nearly every single post you submit on this forum, how can you not notice? Insulting people for playing like they want to play, telling everyone how far superior you are, others would be lemmings and you already smash dem subhumans 6vs30 with old RAs, they won't even notice what happened to them with new RAs... There is no need to defend yourself here, you already said enough.

About the solo situation on Uth1... seems like you missed the part about the major reason i came up with. It was the playerbase respecting each other, less RP horny players arround who would just farm solos in 8man setups. There often were duels going at AMG emain until the first group shown up and purged dem RP farmers (often some DG guys but im not complaining here, someone always had to end it :D). There would have been no huge difference between old RA and new RA setup in solo player attendance, the only difference is some classes would have become fotm while others become less attractive. So you wouldn't see those tons of PD5 melee rangers with MoS4-5 and IP arround, instead it would have been more nightshades or something else. Barrels were just a QoL thing, easy access to item charges for all realms was way more important for balance reasons when it comes to solo play, alot more classes become viable if they have access to them.

About the solo situation on Uth2... i don't think you even got a clue to make a valid judgement about it if the only thing you did was 8vsX. So you asked your friends who ran solo, fine but maybe you just asked the wrong people. When the server went live there were tons of solos and smallmans running for months and im sure alot of them enjoyed it, also i did. Maybe you didn't noticed it while running your 8man, but whenever your group lost speed for a few seconds, there prolly was a solo guy arround.

You also didn't get my point about the balance part of new vs old RAs. I never talked about balance in an 8vs8 elitist playfield, when in best case both groups got a similar RR. I was talking about the players who are left on this server, the guys you call lemmings for doing some guild RvR events, claiming they would avoid fights.

There is no doubt these casuals will suffer the most from new RA settings if some set high RR groups show up. They won't have perfectly set groups, not the realm ranks to get hands on those highest tier OP RAs, nor the coordination of a set 8man group to use them properly anyway.
But you already stated you don't want these people to play here and they should start running 8man to get a clue about their chars and improve their skills. So you got no tolerance for those who are not taking this game too serious and are less interested in competitive playstyle, typical elitist...

I am glad to see the Uthgard Staff is trying to serve all kind of players and not just the tryhard 8man groups.

Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Jan 27, 2019 18:07

No worries he will call you a Retard or Moron now in his next novel!

And still get away with it!

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Jan 27, 2019 20:16

Valfar wrote:Blablabla
Insult Insult

You are not very consequent with your ignore-list :D

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Jan 28, 2019 14:59

Valfar wrote:Man, you really are a delusional retard.

In some forums calling someone a "retard" is rewarded with a permanent ban, in some states and countries the same offence, even if 'only' online, is continued in a court.

You should really get some manners and respect, lots of respect, towards other people.
Albion Forever!

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Jan 28, 2019 16:03

silenced wrote:
Valfar wrote:Man, you really are a delusional retard.

In some forums calling someone a "retard" is rewarded with a permanent ban, in some states and countries the same offence, even if 'only' online, is continued in a court.

You should really get some manners and respect, lots of respect, towards other people.

Why? Most people are cattle and because they are weak and have no integrity they're easily ruled by false prophets and anyone who promises to be their shepherd. Respect is something you earn, not what you get by default. Also, freedom of speech(no matter how toxic because you always have the ignore option if you don't want to read it) is way more important than some SJW snowlake's feelings getting hurt or that person being "outraged". You shouldn't be on the internet if words bother you.
It is what it is.

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Jan 28, 2019 16:27

"Freedom of Speech" is misinterpreted by so many people, you are one of them.

Defamation for example is NOT covered by "Freedom of Speech". Also, inflammatory words are NOT covered by "Freedom of Speech". Additional, intentional infliction of emotional distress is also NOT covered by "Freedom of Speech".

You are walking on VERY thin ice.
Albion Forever!

Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Jan 28, 2019 16:32

Here comes the Valfar novel!

Freedom of speach comes with alot more then beeing allowed to state your mind!

Going on the sidewalk seeing to fat men eating burgers, calling em Ft and so dosent make em not hit my face!

So freedom of speach comes with consiquences!!!!
Last edited by Alcan on Jan 28, 2019 16:37, edited 2 times in total.

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Jan 28, 2019 16:35

silenced wrote:"Freedom of Speech" is misinterpreted by so many people, you are one of them.

Defamation for example is NOT covered by "Freedom of Speech". Also, inflammatory words are NOT covered by "Freedom of Speech". Additional, intentional infliction of emotional distress is also NOT covered by "Freedom of Speech".

You are walking on VERY thin ice.

Yep, and in this modern society absolutely everything is "relative" and I can literally choose to get offended by anything since there are endless interpretations of every word. Intentional infliction of emotional distress, what bubble do you live in? It's called the real world, it's not a fairy tale and people will say and do nasty things, you either learn to ignore it or not. Stating a personal opinion of someone is not intentional infliction of distress because I have no clue about the person I'm dealing with, for all I know the guy might feed on insults and enjoy it. Also, if I'm such a horrible and toxic person, any insult from me should actually be taken as a compliment, no? I mean, if someone like me was saying nice things about you, then you would want to get worried. Give it another 5-10 years and see what happens in those countries you're talking about when the bubble bursts. Ignore, bye bye :D.
Last edited by Valfar on Jan 28, 2019 16:50, edited 1 time in total.
It is what it is.

Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Jan 28, 2019 16:38

PPL are so sick and tired of you Valfar! all you do is if a person dont agree is calling ppl stuff! grow up

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Jan 29, 2019 11:03

It is my opinion that Valfar is not actually the dumbass bigot his posts would lead us to believe. I don't think he believes ANY of the BS he churns out.

I think he is a clever troll and we should stop feeding trolls.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

Chia
Warder

Postby Chia » Jan 29, 2019 17:18

Wow no moderation on these boards except to lock posts? Nice guess this forum left to the trolls and their insults

Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Jan 29, 2019 21:03

Dont get how a person can call most stuff and even get his post Edditet by a gm and still get away with those novels?

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Jan 31, 2019 09:24

Looks like Romu ignited a powderkeg.

Not sure why people still think insults equivilate to arguments, all I envision is a little sad person angry hammering his keyboard while shouting at the screen.

It might be a very intelligent person doing it, and make no mistake sociopats can also be very intelligent, but I can't help but think the person simply lacks the mental capacity to articulate counterarguments and thus resorts to abusive language.
Albion and having fun

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Jan 31, 2019 09:39

Name calling is unnecessary and unwelcomed. Please be civil.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm