The Stealthers of The Game

Talk about your RvR experience here
Farmadias
Guardian

Postby Farmadias » Sep 12, 2018 13:07

Oh lorda! I just want to thank you all! The past days have been mad fun! Even tho I have for the most part been totally slaughtered, Have I also had some glorious wins.

And for "Mama Luurk" aka Spymistress, Just you wait... Them durations will not always be up and I learn and grow everyday. :wink:

Btw, Same gose for all you rr6-7+ guys. At some point we all will be on the same skill lvl and with the same points to put in.. So bask in the glory while you all can! :-P

Anyhow, thanks for the fun! The action have been madness and I hope It will continue! /Love
Last edited by Farmadias on Sep 12, 2018 14:25, edited 3 times in total.
Mama mia, pizzeria! 8)

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Sep 12, 2018 13:28

Farmadias wrote:Oh lorda! I just want to thank you all! The past days have been mad fun! Even tho I have for the most part been totally slaughtered, Have I also had some glorious wins.

And for "Mama Luurk" aka Spymistress, Just you wait... Them duration will not alway be up and I learn and grow everyday. :wink:

Btw, Same gose for all you rr6-7+ guys. At some point we all will be on the same skill lvl and with the same points to put in.. So bask in the glory while you all can! :-P

Anyhow, thanks for the fun! The action have been madness and I hope It will continue! /Love

Nice to see you all positive and happy, Mr. Poofter :D!
It is what it is.

Farmadias
Guardian

Postby Farmadias » Sep 12, 2018 13:52

Valfar wrote: Nice to see you all positive and happy, Mr. Poofter :D!

Haha aye, Ljubavi! :wink:
Mama mia, pizzeria! 8)

Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Sep 12, 2018 15:07

Was fun to fight you in Cale so gl out there!

Farmadias
Guardian

Postby Farmadias » Sep 12, 2018 15:23

Alcan wrote:Was fun to fight you in Cale so gl out there!

All the ppl in cale the weeks I was there should also have a hugh thanks! Cale was on f**king fire! Even tho i feelt like we where alittle to many mids out and running sometimes.. :-P

But damn, when ppl died they comeback all the time at some point! No ****** was giving from any side!

So thank you Alcan and all the other warriors of Caledonia! Mad fun! :grin:
Mama mia, pizzeria! 8)

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Sep 12, 2018 15:42

Taking a little break from the Infil, it's zzzZ fighting rr2-4 sbs with +20% mellee damage making them rr10, and nightshades who DOT for 150 per tick with magic relics :P

Relics are too powerful for solo community imo.

Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Sep 12, 2018 15:55

Well we lost a few won some so was great fun all over alltho mids did tend to make fgs vs small mall 2 or 3 of us so no point then :)

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Sep 12, 2018 19:44

Nice post - good to see some non-hate posts.

Damn tough to fight you and 2 hunters (and possibly another SB - Halta?) too at the same time. Gotta take one of you buggers with me though - this is my aim - someone's gotta pay from Midgard !!111!!
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

Farmadias
Guardian

Postby Farmadias » Sep 13, 2018 12:19

kinthos wrote:Nice post - good to see some non-hate posts.

Damn tough to fight you and 2 hunters (and possibly another SB - Halta?) too at the same time. Gotta take one of you buggers with me though - this is my aim - someone's gotta pay from Midgard !!111!!

By reading your comment Mama luuuurk, one could think it was 4vs1... :wink:

'Halta', the epic armored lvl 47 mad man!! :lol: Aye, He was not at AMG when you came with that Celt/Elf rangers tho.. It was only 'Me', 'Skottkommer' and 'Hunthai' then. 'Halta' did arrive later when 'Sagittas' with his crew came.. (That shiit is hard to beat.. Damn, 2x minstrel all over the place, Insta stuns, the DDs and 2x scouts just freee shooting!)

The 1st time we encountered you, was it only 'Me' and 'Hunthai' out there. :-P

The 2nd time when Skottkommer joined.. Haha, oh loorda!! We had just talk about where to stand and all, none of us was ready at ALL for you two to eat him like a snack! Especially not Skottkommer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3rd to 5th time do I don't remember so much... But I do know that Doctorarrow + 2 others luuri rangers was also there at one point. Hehe

But the DF incident.. That was a bit embarrassing! :roll: ...

3 thirsty rp guys DEEEPLY wanted to arrow and trow down grays.., I told them many times not to go close to entrance stair.. And what happens.. BOOM!! STUN!! And that lurri rangers and what not on the last step just gunned everyone down while you sliced cake bits of us all.. :lol: :lol: I did see you tho, when you got your restealth.. To bad Skottkommer name came up over your namn the same second your name came up on my screen! Had him targeted for my PA.. :roll: :lol:
Mama mia, pizzeria! 8)

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Sep 13, 2018 19:04

kinthos wrote:Nice post - good to see some non-hate posts.

Gratz on 7L1

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Sep 13, 2018 20:33

Stasis wrote:Gratz on 7L1

Thanks. Well spotted too, that was on one of the hunter friends earlier :D
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Sep 16, 2018 05:24

such baddies
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

StrongTank
Warder

Postby StrongTank » Oct 01, 2018 03:17

Should rotate the designated wall for stealth fights

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Oct 01, 2018 11:36

StrongTank wrote:Should rotate the designated wall for stealth fights

That would means albs/mids do something different to what they have been doing for 20 years. It won't happen.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -

StrongTank
Warder

Postby StrongTank » Oct 21, 2018 09:36

Shouldn't really matter to you, you're a dodens camper

Next

Return to Realm versus Realm