Flames on Inced Keeps ???

Talk about your RvR experience here
Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Oct 11, 2018 09:06

Hasbulat wrote:
Alpenbruder wrote:
Totally agree to your point of interaction with stealth classes as well as to your statement of community joining BGs.
Communication and cooperation is key in this game. It will always be the community who is driving the success.
I think it's pretty fine in Midgard from my point of view - keep-INCs are reported across different alliances and even hardcore 8vs8 teams help out if needed.

Sry, But your "hardcore 8vs8 " in Midgard running through Frontier mostly together.
Yesterday evening, EU Prime Time.
At least three 8vs 8 Groups of Alb running in Alb and in Odins not adding one another. After several Incs of 2-3 Group-Zerg from Mids, consisted of "hardcore 8vs8", find finally 8er group of Mids alone!
And? What happens - they run away with the speed 6.

Half an hour later - the same situation - just buffed FG mids came from svasud, we kited a little to fight not in direct range of Main FZ Keep of Mids, turned to fight and sow just - FGM disappeared running away. So, what kind of RvR awaiting Mids finally?

Actually, your version of events is not quite accurate. Some guy from our alliance made a zerg battlegroup because the day earlier there was massive zerg action. We basically roamed for 40 min and took DC and Crim. The German alliance zerg went to take keeps in Albion and a separate Mid 2fg went there too, + Sania's group was solo on Hurbury. Our group went to DL to see if anyone is there, and about 3fg of hibs attacked us, we killed like 9-10 before we wiped and we went back to DL, just to see no groups are there. We figured they either ported Mid to take some of the upgraded keeps or they might have went to Alb because mids were taking keeps there. After suiciding on DL, we were gonna go Albion and then someone said there were 34 people on Bledmeer :D.

So basically, it took some time for all the Mid groups to go back to Bled and we hit it. First time we had a decent chance and were on the 2nd door, but FGA inced from behind and our group + a few people from other group chased them down and got them, while most of the mids inside Bledmeer died to shrooms.

We did another hit this time with lesser numbers but unfortunately for us, Albs showed up again and sandwiched us(even though we would have wiped to Hibs anyway, half of the tanks from other groups were hiding and not fighting on walls). I released to housing so I didn't see the spam, dunno if the Albs died to Hibs. Many mid groups logged after this and I guess Penumbra and us were the only ones around in Mid frontiers. Had a few fights against Alb 8 man, won some and lost some. We added on one of their fights because some other Albion group added while Gwyneth's group was fighting Penumbra in Uppland, but apart from that it was all 8v8 and we didn't hit them when they had the 2nd fight against Penumbra at the glacier giant.

To sum it all up, it's sometimes hard to communicate. Sania's group runs alone and we run alone unless we get info that there is a zerg somewhere, then we merge. The dude from Sirius(Bubbletrouble) had a BG up for zerg fights and the German alliance doesn't really communicate with us in the BG, even though they send me or some others from time to time if they see something, because we're friendly with some people there. It happens, sometimes you miss some action. We were too focused on the Hib zerg at Bledmeer I guess.
It is what it is.

Hasbulat
Myrmidon

Postby Hasbulat » Oct 11, 2018 14:46

Valfar wrote:[
Actually, your version of events is not quite accurate. Some guy from our alliance made a zerg battlegroup because the day earlier there was massive zerg action. We basically roamed for 40 min and took DC and Crim. The German alliance zerg went to take keeps in Albion and a separate Mid 2fg went there too, + Sania's group was solo on Hurbury..

A German Alliance Zerg retaked Keeps in Alb consisted of 1 FGA. It was my group. As soon we could see Beno was inced by 8 Mids and then no actions for some time.
We tried to show mids, we are here by claiming of Berksted, where we got inced by 23 Mids, where we was able to kill 5-6 mids bei defending, before our "zerg" was wiped. :)

Generally there were 3 FGA in Odins, we joined together with one of them only once at this evening - as we inced Mid-Zerg, fighting HibZerg in Bleedmeer in tower already. After that we splitted immediately and was wiped by Hib Zerg separate. Rest of the time we run 8 men each.

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Oct 12, 2018 07:41

Hasbulat wrote:Generally there were 3 FGA in Odins, we joined together with one of them only once at this evening - as we inced Mid-Zerg, fighting HibZerg in Bleedmeer in tower already. After that we splitted immediately and was wiped by Hib Zerg separate. Rest of the time we run 8 men each.

It saw only 2 fg Albs. (Black Ghost around Spuki and Dakar (your group?)) and Maxyima, Kabalix PUG (me). Who was the third alb group?

Our group wanted farm the midzerg twice on Bled but as always our perfect plan fails on our ability ; ) (1st time mids rush us, second we fled from the mighty hibs and their gazillion shrooms). After that it went better. Epic fight at glacier giant with Penumbra and a legendary solo push of our cabalist vs TA Pug(?) on AMG xD

Thx mids for fair fighting us. We noticed no adding.
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Oct 12, 2018 08:04

Hasbulat wrote:
Valfar wrote:[
Actually, your version of events is not quite accurate. Some guy from our alliance made a zerg battlegroup because the day earlier there was massive zerg action. We basically roamed for 40 min and took DC and Crim. The German alliance zerg went to take keeps in Albion and a separate Mid 2fg went there too, + Sania's group was solo on Hurbury..

A German Alliance Zerg retaked Keeps in Alb consisted of 1 FGA. It was my group. As soon we could see Beno was inced by 8 Mids and then no actions for some time.
We tried to show mids, we are here by claiming of Berksted, where we got inced by 23 Mids, where we was able to kill 5-6 mids bei defending, before our "zerg" was wiped. :)

Generally there were 3 FGA in Odins, we joined together with one of them only once at this evening - as we inced Mid-Zerg, fighting HibZerg in Bleedmeer in tower already. After that we splitted immediately and was wiped by Hib Zerg separate. Rest of the time we run 8 men each.

I was talking about Mid German alliance zerg :). Weltenbrand, Walgrinds Waechter, Sturmwoelfe etc. So when we started it was Mid German alliance zerg in Alb land, Danish 2fg consisting of various guilds(they do Danish rvr 1-2 times a week), us roaming as 1fg leeching RPS off Danes when they took Crim/DC and Sania's group on Hurbury :). I'm talking about Wednesday still ofc. Then we went DL and all the stuff I've told you about happened.

@Gwyneth

Sorry for yesterday. Our leader was ****** because the Mid small group sidecar didn't inc inside the keep while you were camping Berk. We yelled for push(the solo SB ended up helping the most on walls) and our sidecar was just standing outside and the point was just for them to absorb some dmg and rupt a bit, even with rezz sickness. You assisted on our savage instead and dropped us like flies. Half of our group released, we regrouped and then while we were on Beno, that solo SB told us you guys passed MMG and went to MPK. We went to hit you as 1fg, but the mid sidecar and another mid trio followed us after they had already passed MMG towards Beno. So yeah, sorry for that cheap shot because we knew mids were gonna add but our leader was a bit ****** and ****** happens.

Anyway, I'm guessing you guys got some nice rps yesterday when killing Mids in Pennine before camping Berk and then when you killed us 2x on Berk :D. Did you camp Berk cause you lost a minstrel or? I didn't see him later.
It is what it is.

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Oct 12, 2018 09:59

Valfar wrote:
Sorry for yesterday. Our leader was ****** because the Mid small group sidecar didn't inc inside the keep while you were camping Berk. We yelled for push(the solo SB ended up helping the most on walls) and our sidecar was just standing outside and the point was just for them to absorb some dmg and rupt a bit, even with rezz sickness. You assisted on our savage instead and dropped us like flies. Half of our group released, we regrouped and then while we were on Beno, that solo SB told us you guys passed MMG and went to MPK. We went to hit you as 1fg, but the mid sidecar and another mid trio followed us after they had already passed MMG towards Beno. So yeah, sorry for that cheap shot because we knew mids were gonna add but our leader was a bit ****** and ****** happens.

Anyway, I'm guessing you guys got some nice rps yesterday when killing Mids in Pennine before camping Berk and then when you killed us 2x on Berk :D. Did you camp Berk cause you lost a minstrel or? I didn't see him later.

Well in all honestly, we are passed the point that nothing surprises us anymore..

Mids with +30% bonuses running 2-3-4 groups (sometimes sticked, sometimes in 2000 range and just add). The high rank mid groups running away from fights unless they get a jump / hill dive opportunity etc..

We are pretty much the only albs running as 8 , and sometimes we already just log off when none of the 3 roaming mid groups want to run as 8 but rather zerg the holy RP.

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Oct 12, 2018 10:13

fremster wrote:
Well in all honestly, we are passed the point that nothing surprises us anymore..

Mids with +30% bonuses running 2-3-4 groups (sometimes sticked, sometimes in 2000 range and just add). The high rank mid groups running away from fights unless they get a jump / hill dive opportunity etc..

180 at Inc every time with 30+% bonus and rr10 grp is my all time favourite.
But it guess this is also an accident, like not seeing someone sticks.
That's why apart from tiny distractions really dirty and friends are long term known fair 8v8 ppl.

Just wait for your RAs, perma 180 till you get a perfect ichor Inc and feel strong with permanent 30% bonus, lol you guys are ridiculous. Stop saying sorry here, noone buys your sh.it
Just save everyone's time

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Oct 12, 2018 11:07

fremster wrote:
Valfar wrote:

We are pretty much the only albs running as 8 , and sometimes we already just log off when none of the 3 roaming mid groups want to run as 8 but rather zerg the holy RP.

In 8v8 it's the nature of the patch level and old RAs, if you don't get a good inc against any groups with decent casters, it's a waste no matter the RR, sadly. I've talked about this many times, with new RAs most groups took any inc. We should just die like idiots to caster groups and let them spread out and kite?

@Pweet - lol, a ridiculous person. Someone told me you were in Requiem. What are you,

edit by Rajnish: Enough of the insults.
It is what it is.

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Oct 12, 2018 11:42

Valfar wrote:In 8v8 it's the nature of the patch level and old RAs, if you don't get a good inc against any groups with decent casters, it's a waste no matter the RR, sadly. I've talked about this many times, with new RAs most groups took any inc. We should just die like idiots to caster groups and let them spread out and kite?

Your savages can 2 shot casters... 1000+ with quad
Your zerker 1.5 shot casters in vendo...
Your RM hits 3x harder than our nukers without debuff .. 600+ each nuke

If you catch one of us. its pretty much game over.

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Oct 12, 2018 11:46

fremster wrote:
Valfar wrote:In 8v8 it's the nature of the patch level and old RAs, if you don't get a good inc against any groups with decent casters, it's a waste no matter the RR, sadly. I've talked about this many times, with new RAs most groups took any inc. We should just die like idiots to caster groups and let them spread out and kite?

I agree 100% man and I hate old RAs because of it. If we had DI, PD and all the new RAs like SOS on all the realms, any realm would take almost any inc. Look, when Albs had only 3 relics, that Armsman from Chicken and Moo almost 3 shoted my healer multiple times with AF charge up, and I have almost 2000 hp and wear chain. If mercs get on mid casters, it's the same. Mercs also have way more utility than savage or zerker and are more tanky. Btw, as far as RM and your casters go, it's pretty much even. Yes, RM might hit you harder because you have no friar. However, your casters have lifedrains and pets + way better synergy. And I assure you, most of the people who can actually play a RM properly are inactive or they don't play it atm and are focusing on other class.

I'm just saying, new RAs and patch level with faster heals would fix this :D. As far as picking incs, again that's a non-argument. Each realm is forced to do so with various setups. If tanks lose speed on inc against caster groups or if we get a frontal inc while you're already split, ofc we loop. It's sad but it's old RAs and nothing strange about it. Someone complaining about it would do the same if they were playing a tank group anyway. I got obliterated multiple times by hib caster groups, even with good incs...and I never cried on forum. It's not their fault, it's the setting of the server.
It is what it is.

Torgo
Eagle Knight

Postby Torgo » Oct 12, 2018 15:44

fremster wrote:

It is funny to see a 5.5 speed bow @ 64 bow spec hit for 250 every 3.5 seconds only to get hit for 1200 in less than 2 seconds. I wonder if your avg. mid even knows what it is like to actually have to fight and not just click/stick/click click kill everything in 4 button presses. Simple play for simple minds I suppose.

Working as intended.

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Oct 12, 2018 20:02

Torgo wrote:
fremster wrote:

It is funny to see a 5.5 speed bow @ 64 bow spec hit for 250 every 3.5 seconds only to get hit for 1200 in less than 2 seconds. I wonder if your avg. mid even knows what it is like to actually have to fight and not just click/stick/click click kill everything in 4 button presses. Simple play for simple minds I suppose.

Working as intended.

Interesting, please tell me more :). Say, what's the name of your main char(s) on uth1/2?
It is what it is.

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Oct 13, 2018 08:22

Valfar wrote:Did you camp Berk cause you lost a minstrel or? I didn't see him later.

After more then 1 hour searching a minstrel we try roaming with caster speed. But no chance open field vs Zerg so we try defend Berk. The second push from your team was very close. Jaond did a good job on the walls.
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Oct 13, 2018 09:13

Nakja wrote:
Valfar wrote:Did you camp Berk cause you lost a minstrel or? I didn't see him later.

After more then 1 hour searching a minstrel we try roaming with caster speed. But no chance open field vs Zerg so we try defend Berk. The second push from your team was very close. Jaond did a good job on the walls.

Hahah yes, we didn't even see he was there until he started hitting you. Problem was that the small group you killed had rezz sickness and didn't wanna push with us. We told them we just need them to absorb a few nukes and maybe rupt some on the walls so nobody gets focused. They weren't on TS so our savage ended up imploding :D.
It is what it is.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm