Flames on Inced Keeps ???

Talk about your RvR experience here
Hasbulat
Myrmidon

Postby Hasbulat » Aug 24, 2018 22:34

I vote for switch off the flames on inced Keeps which are again visible in Internet.
Last week we triedrunning with 4 men to deff our realm against 2 group Mids and were at least able to take there and here any unclaimed Keep.

Today this flames are on again and all alb zerg (about 2 and half group we was able to recruit) was logged out. We have no chance against 2 high RR good organized midgroups. As soon we inced any unclaimed keep we had two or three group mids inced.

I am happy midis still aktive in rvr, we keep trying to be present too, but if you have no actions, no chance against the enemy, np chance to do at least something - even, if it is at least raiding of empty keep, it is just diffcult to keep running any actions in RvR.

Those flames takes us each chance to do anything. I beware albs and hibs will be now not as often to see in rvr anymore.

Please shout down these visible flames.
Last edited by Hasbulat on Aug 25, 2018 11:22, edited 1 time in total.

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Aug 24, 2018 23:49

What about:

Keeps must be level 5 to show flames on map?

-or-

Flames only visible on home keeps for your realm?
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Chia
Warder

Postby Chia » Aug 25, 2018 00:37

Hasbulat wrote:I vote for switch off the flames on inced Keeps which are again visible in Internet.
Last week we triedrunning with 4 men to deff our realm against 2 group Mids and were at least able to take there and here any unclaimed Keep.

Today this flames are on again and all alb zerg (about 2 and half group we was able to recruit) was logged out. We have no chance against 2 high RR good organized midgroups. As soon we inced any unclaimed keep we had two or three group mids inced.

I am happy midis still aktive in rvr, but a beware albs and hibs will be now not as often to see in rvr anymore.

Totes!

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Aug 26, 2018 05:51

These flames have caused many Albs to stop RvRing so the natural result: Mids take the 3 Strength relics in a 5 AM relic raid.

Today at 4:31 AM CEST
@everyone 2018-08-26 02:31:34 +0000 The Strength relic of Midgard has been removed from Albion's shrine!
@everyone 2018-08-26 02:51:28 +0000 The forces of Midgard have captured the Strength relic of Midgard!

Today at 5:12 AM CEST
@everyone 2018-08-26 03:12:26 +0000 The Strength relic of Hibernia has been removed from Albion's shrine!
@everyone 2018-08-26 03:12:41 +0000 The Strength relic of Albion has been removed from Albion's shrine!

Today at 5:34 AM CEST
@everyone 2018-08-26 03:34:51 +0000 The forces of Midgard have captured the Strength relic of Hibernia!
@everyone 2018-08-26 03:34:54 +0000 The forces of Midgard have captured the Strength relic of Albion!
Last edited by Gil on Aug 26, 2018 10:32, edited 2 times in total.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Aug 26, 2018 07:14

Hasbulat wrote:I vote for switch off the flames on inced Keeps which are again visible in Internet.

I am happy midis still aktive in rvr, we keep trying to be present too, but if you have no actions, no chance against the enemy, np chance to do at least something - even, if it is at least raiding of empty keep, it is just diffcult to keep running any actions in RvR.

Those flames takes us each chance to do anything. I beware albs and hibs will be now not as often to see in rvr anymore.

You will never have any chance if you keep taking keeps and don't challenge yourself by fighting players, even if you wipe many times in the beginning. You will also certainly not learn anything by killing groups you can already beat. I mean some of you guys have over a 1000 keeps, so if you had only used 50% of that time to try and fight players, you'd be a more formidable group/zerg by now. Frontiers should not be a safe space for you to take keeps at will, 3 min delay is fine and you just need to learn to set traps and actually fight players. If your goal is indeed just to take keeps then you should not be crying for no flames...again, frontiers are not supposed to be your safe space and there are no emotional support animals or counselors there for you.
It is what it is.

Tuni
Guardian

Postby Tuni » Aug 26, 2018 11:20

+1

it is absurd to see on a external website where the enemys are. It is the same as a radar, which on the other hand is strictly forbidden. Do you understand what´s going on?

It would be better to work with the own possibilities of the game.

my 2 cents. Please turn the flames off.

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Aug 26, 2018 11:34

Tuni wrote:

+1

it is absurd to see on a external website where the enemys are. It is the same as a radar, which on the other hand is strictly forbidden. Do you understand what´s going on?

It would be better to work with the own possibilities of the game.

my 2 cents. Please turn the flames off.

There is a 3 minute delay, which means you can make it work to your advantage. You can set traps, misdirect people etc. Although, if you are a keep taker and you just go from one keep to another expecting frontiers to be 100% safe, I agree with you that they should be switched off. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings after all.
It is what it is.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Aug 26, 2018 11:53

Valfar wrote:... We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings after all.

you hurt others feelings everytime you open your mouth

OT: I vote for close an external tool that shouldn't exist
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Aug 26, 2018 12:30

I thank that alb group doing 8v8 last night. We had some fun fights with an horrible set up (2x war 1x Thane 1x Savage Skald Shaman 2x healers) and we lost more than we won but who cares.
Those albs here that complain for flames on keeps 2 nights ago were attacking Bled in 3+ groups and run away from a 7 men. It's quite visible to all that you want to carry on your pve activity even above level 50. Sorry for that we can't allow you to do so. Please quit the game, you are ruining it, you have no idea of how the game works, you have no idea of how your chars works, you have no will to get better or improve at least a little bit your gameplay. Uthgard can do good even without you.

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Aug 26, 2018 12:34

btw yesterday we got intel about inc at keeps, from stealthers or solos, before it was shown on the herald like everytime. So yesterday it would not have changed anything.

Nerthos
Warder

Postby Nerthos » Aug 26, 2018 15:11

Roby5869 wrote:I thank that alb group doing 8v8 last night. We had some fun fights with an horrible set up (2x war 1x Thane 1x Savage Skald Shaman 2x healers) and we lost more than we won but who cares.
Those albs here that complain for flames on keeps 2 nights ago were attacking Bled in 3+ groups and run away from a 7 men. It's quite visible to all that you want to carry on your pve activity even above level 50. Sorry for that we can't allow you to do so. Please quit the game, you are ruining it, you have no idea of how the game works, you have no idea of how your chars works, you have no will to get better or improve at least a little bit your gameplay. Uthgard can do good even without you.

Thank you too for the fights and coming back everytime.

It was really a pleasure to login after a long break and finding 8vs8 in emain with every realm having a grp out and finding fights quickly.

I encourage more players to give 8vs8 a try, right now its really doable even with unexpierenced players, low rr and Bad setups, now is the perfect time to learn that playstyle for people interested in it.

And about the raiders, every playstyle is welcomed here, better don't judge people. I personally prefer people raiding pve keeps than zerging down 8 mans.
Kabalix/Sunna

Liilbedh
Myrmidon

Postby Liilbedh » Aug 26, 2018 18:17

Nerthos wrote:
Roby5869 wrote:I thank that alb group doing 8v8 last night. We had some fun fights with an horrible set up (2x war 1x Thane 1x Savage Skald Shaman 2x healers) and we lost more than we won but who cares.

It was really a pleasure to login after a long break and finding 8vs8 in emain with every realm having a grp out and finding fights quickly.

I encourage more players to give 8vs8 a try, right now its really doable even with unexpierenced players, low rr and Bad setups, now is the perfect time to learn that playstyle for people interested in it.

And about the raiders, every playstyle is welcomed here, better don't judge people. I personally prefer people raiding pve keeps than zerging down 8 mans.

yeah, thx for the fights yesterday... and funny action when we were dancing with the grey hib and you were inc ^^
hope we see us tonight!
Sania III
Drachengarde
PacHealer

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Aug 26, 2018 19:11

Nerthos wrote:

I'm not against raiding keeps, but complaining that they don't want the fires to show were they are is really sad. We didn't even zerg them as they say, mostly we did 8v24 to give them some chances, and then if numbers were growing we went in 16v 30? 40?. Sad sad.

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Aug 27, 2018 00:42

Numbers are nothing. You guys fight a random collection of players as pug. Thats not your fault but make a big difference. Albion lacks on experienced players/classes to guide other so pve keeptaking is the only possibility for many people.

Solution: Come Albion and form public groups. You will find friendly realmates and a lot of enemies to fight. Win win :-p
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Aug 27, 2018 09:42

Nakja wrote:Numbers are nothing. You guys fight a random collection of players as pug. Thats not your fault but make a big difference. Albion lacks on experienced players/classes to guide other so pve keeptaking is the only possibility for many people.

Solution: Come Albion and form public groups. You will find friendly realmates and a lot of enemies to fight. Win win :-p

I can agree with you on this, but also keep in mind that those zergs often have same players playing as part of them day after day after day...so "inexperience" is their choice, not something that just happened at random. They refuse to actually fight and learn through trial and error, if they get wiped 1-2 times they just switch zones and go for unclaimed keeps if possible :D. Ah well, no real discussion is needed...Uthgard2 population is what it is, Genesis tards combined with people who didn't play in 10-15 years and expect everyone to treat them like newborns. We've lost way too much of the non-whining RvR population of all types and I think most of those people wouldn't come back even if offered massive QoL and well I can't blame them. Enjoy the ride while it lasts I guess :D.
It is what it is.

Next

Return to Realm versus Realm