@Celeny: Fun fights in Uppland last night

Talk about your RvR experience here
Monkies
Guardian

Postby Monkies » Jul 02, 2018 18:50

A fun short series of battles with your group last night against our mid group. We never did learn to look over our right shoulder for that inc mez on the road but it was still a lot of fun.

Monkies

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Jul 03, 2018 05:08

Monkies wrote:A fun short series of battles with your group last night against our mid group. We never did learn to look over our right shoulder for that inc mez on the road but it was still a lot of fun.

Monkies

Was a fun night, we try to build every night so I'm sure there's some more fights to come :)

infaction101
Myrmidon

Postby infaction101 » Jul 03, 2018 16:42

Play Tues Thurs and Sunday nights guys! That's when the band rolls out NA time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Jul 04, 2018 05:02

infaction101 wrote:Play Tues Thurs and Sunday nights guys! That's when the band rolls out NA time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I sadly work Tuesday so building before like 11pm est doesn't happen... Thursdays and Sundays I can do for sure.

Return to Realm versus Realm