simple question? the odds?

Talk about your RvR experience here
Expfighter
Myrmidon

Postby Expfighter » Apr 12, 2018 15:53

say you go into df like we all do from time to time. You are in there 4 times in 2 weeks, 2 times when alb has df, 1 time when mid has it, and once when hib has it(logging into df when mid or hib have it for instance) ok.

Now these 4 times you die, it happens to SOME of us, happens to me. Now lets say all 4 of these times you are killed by the same SB in different parts of df?

What are the astronomical odds of that?

just a simple question unless it is a GM AGAIN, hating me as always and protecting the little middies!

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Apr 12, 2018 16:01

Expfighter wrote:say you go into df like we all do from time to time. You are in there 4 times in 2 weeks, 2 times when alb has df, 1 time when mid has it, and once when hib has it(logging into df when mid or hib have it for instance) ok.

Now these 4 times you die, it happens to SOME of us, happens to me. Now lets say all 4 of these times you are killed by the same SB in different parts of df?

just a simple question unless it is a GM AGAIN, hating me as always and protecting the little middies!

Don’t be dumb.. df is easy to navigate on a stealther and a lot of people only made assassins to fight there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expfighter
Myrmidon

Postby Expfighter » Apr 12, 2018 16:06

Baird_50 wrote:
Expfighter wrote:say you go into df like we all do from time to time. You are in there 4 times in 2 weeks, 2 times when alb has df, 1 time when mid has it, and once when hib has it(logging into df when mid or hib have it for instance) ok.

Don’t be dumb.. df is easy to navigate on a stealther and a lot of people only made assassins to fight there.

not being DUMB, you are being naive, twice being killed by the same sb is luck, 3 times is suspicious, 4 times is down right.. well.. cant find a word for it!

Eorkern
Gryphon Knight

Postby Eorkern » Apr 12, 2018 16:21

Don't feed the troll.

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Apr 12, 2018 16:34

Eorkern wrote:Don't feed the troll.

You’re right ..feeding is finished. Some people just don’t get how easy this game is.. not like it’s almost 20 years old or something..

Kabouik
Myrmidon

Postby Kabouik » Apr 13, 2018 00:44

I would say the odds are pretty high if this SB likes to spend time in DF. Go back a fifth time when he is online as well, play solo again, and I'm sure he'll find you eventually.

N = 4 in two weeks is not particularly high in my opinion, especially for a stealther that can survive and roam easily in DF. Your four deaths are probably a very small sample of all the victims he had in two weeks.
[Mid] Koubiak, Krafilnaavith
[Hib] Soazig

Numatic
Warder

Postby Numatic » Apr 13, 2018 02:28

My brother logs his hunter in DF (on our side) and is usually killed within about 5 minutes by a NS if mid doesn't have DF.. Sometimes an infil. Even if mid has had DF for days. That's literally all some people do. I know a player who has four alts logged off on Hib side of DF at all times until he's killed. Then he just goes back next time Mid has DF.

This happens in all 3 realms. Probably less so in Albion because they don't have DF as much.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Expfighter
Myrmidon

Postby Expfighter » Apr 13, 2018 03:28

thank you kabouik and numatic for your sane non douchey responses, eorkern and baird, eat ******!

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Apr 13, 2018 03:46

Please do not attribute your deaths to GMs. I can say with absolute certainty, GMs are not abusing position just to hunt you down. Trust me, if we were, you'd know.

I've spent significant time investigating your claims of radar, following you around. Please understand the mechanics of how this game functions. I'm not sure what level you are now, but in the past you were at significant disadvantage due to your level vs your attackers.

DF is crawling with stealthers because it has easy pickings. And for the most part, yes, the same people hang around the same places because that's where everyone goes.

If you are unable to compete in DF, I suggest instead you find a less popular zone to hunt.

In summary, "What are the odds?" Answer: Really good.

Return to Realm versus Realm