Postby shatton1987 » Apr 01, 2018 11:33

Personally I prefer drastic+ardri pet
(Gotsome - Alb retired)
(Rafjord Rascjord - Mid retired)

Ardri
Eagle Knight

Postby Ardri » Apr 02, 2018 00:21

shatton1987 wrote:Personally I prefer drastic+ardri pet

They are the best. But can only be charmed by albs.
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Apr 02, 2018 01:10

IDK if my Mentalist smoked too much or somethin, but he's pretty bad at mental controlling of sh*t for being called a Mentalist.

Skullbones
Myrmidon

Postby Skullbones » Apr 02, 2018 03:57

Celeny wrote:IDK if my Mentalist smoked too much or somethin, but he's pretty bad at mental controlling of sh*t for being called a Mentalist.

Troof. Lvl 23 scuttlebug resisted my charm twice and I lost control of it. True story 46 + 13 light GG

Molarene
Warder

Postby Molarene » Apr 03, 2018 00:02

lol, i got to say my favorite pet to charm (i only have a lvl 40 menty >< 40 +8 light) is:
In Alb: Priestess (nice buffs and mezz)
In Mid: Bone-eater oracle (goes crazy and either roots or dots.... but sometimes dots then roots which is annoying)
In Hib: I hate the hib fronteir, but the pet is the brennach(spelling may not be correct, but it is that ghost looking thing by nged)
Hermez-of-Wrath (Molarene, Baribhlis, Haadez, Herraez, Reapergrimm..... and alot of others)
Expedient Demise GL (Guild Admin)
Nothing is impossible, just highly unlikely.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Apr 03, 2018 00:04

Molarene wrote:lol, i got to say my favorite pet to charm (i only have a lvl 40 menty >< 40 +8 light) is:
In Mid: Bone-eater oracle (goes crazy and either roots or dots.... but sometimes dots then roots which is annoying)
In Hib: I hate the hib fronteir, but the pet is the brennach(spelling may not be correct, but it is that ghost looking thing by nged)

i know which hib pet ur talking about, i dont know the spelling either but its bonnacht? or something. it is nice indeed, it has a insta ranged dd which is sweet. great pet choice!
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Apr 03, 2018 08:02

Molarene wrote:lol, i got to say my favorite pet to charm (i only have a lvl 40 menty >< 40 +8 light) is:
hard to beat the elders.. they spec buff with AF str con and dex quick.. also remember them healing for 400+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Apr 03, 2018 10:06

Baird_50 wrote:
hard to beat the elders.. they spec buff with AF str con and dex quick.. also remember them healing for 400+

Elders are located where?

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Apr 03, 2018 23:54

Stasis wrote:
Baird_50 wrote:

Elders are located where?

in breif, theres 2 packs of elders. one located on the collory/breif borderline by Da Behn keep and another pack directly south of there like ur heading toward evern direction.
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

vadox
Banned

Postby vadox » Apr 04, 2018 00:20

Quesshun faw Drastic. When y'all charm awful red pet ayn' attack grey hib aw mid, how much damage does y'all's awful red pet makes ayn' do y'all need-ta do anything else besides a-watchin' grey playuurr die? Also, last tahm ay done saw y'all use SoS running away frawum full group av grey mids xping near sf, the pet y'all done had with y'all done turned on y'all ayn' hit y'all's face with hooves, done that there hurt?

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Apr 04, 2018 00:59

vadox wrote:Quesshun faw Drastic. When y'all charm awful red pet ayn' attack grey hib aw mid, how much damage does y'all's awful red pet makes ayn' do y'all need-ta do anything else besides a-watchin' grey playuurr die? Also, last tahm ay done saw y'all use SoS running away frawum full group av grey mids xping near sf, the pet y'all done had with y'all done turned on y'all ayn' hit y'all's face with hooves, done that there hurt?

engrish plz

Danni-k
Warder

Postby Danni-k » Apr 04, 2018 01:56

virulent- wrote:

i know which hib pet ur talking about, i dont know the spelling either but its bonnacht? or something. it is nice indeed, it has a insta ranged dd which is sweet. great pet choice!

its called bocanach :oops:

Molarene
Warder

Postby Molarene » Apr 04, 2018 02:41

Danni-k wrote:
virulent- wrote:

its called bocanach :oops:

ah ty :D yeah that pet is hard to keep but it has the insta and it has a lifetap, but the elder is nice as well
Hermez-of-Wrath (Molarene, Baribhlis, Haadez, Herraez, Reapergrimm..... and alot of others)
Expedient Demise GL (Guild Admin)
Nothing is impossible, just highly unlikely.

Jerrian
Phoenix Knight

Postby Jerrian » Apr 08, 2018 10:08

@ Arven
Do you kill greys too btw? Just wanna know as you ´re my Nemesis when leveling in Frontier ;-) .

@ Pets
I don ´t wanna post my thoughts here, as there are already enough minstrels running around and gank levlers. They are a true plague , but I guess they are supposed to be exactly that :wink: .

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Apr 08, 2018 11:17

It is planned to raise the mentalist and the mid charming pet class to a bettee level? And why minst pet charm is so imbalanced strong?
Danke Uthgard für 10 Jahre
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am
To: Roxxor

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------
I am posting here because i have no fun and tried to rescue Uthgard.
Finally i did it like half of staff, i gave up...

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm