charmed pets in the frontiers

Talk about your RvR experience here
virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Mar 31, 2018 00:18

what is your favorite pet to charm in the 3 frontier zones and why?

alb - i like the ellyll sage, it's only orange but it does some nice ranged dps and can heal u (the priestess is also nice as it gives u s/c and d/q).

hib - definitely the grand pooka as it is lvl 61 purple and procs a insta 1500 range 16% dehaste (must be rr8+ minstrel with capped instruments to charm).

mid - my least favorite frontier for a strong pet, but if i had to pick id say the frost stallion because it procs a nice cold ae dd that does some decent dmg.
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Mar 31, 2018 01:20

Ellyl heroes are pretty funny to watch cause they are super fast.. in mid the fenrir priest is a damn good pay for only being blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Mar 31, 2018 01:22

Baird_50 wrote:Ellyl heroes are pretty funny to watch cause they are super fast.. in mid the fenrir priest is a damn good pay for only being blue.

yes the ellyl hero is the best pet in the game, but i didn't mention it because it was removed out of the game a while back cus too many ppl qq'd about it =P
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Mar 31, 2018 01:25

virulent- wrote:
Baird_50 wrote:Ellyl heroes are pretty funny to watch cause they are super fast.. in mid the fenrir priest is a damn good pay for only being blue.

yes the ellyl hero is the best pet in the game, but i didn't mention it because it was removed out of the game a while back cus too many ppl qq'd about it =P
really!! I haven’t played my minstrel in a long time but it was probably my favorite at the time.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Mar 31, 2018 03:00

Baird_50 wrote:
virulent- wrote:

really!! I haven’t played my minstrel in a long time but it was probably my favorite at the time.

No it was never supposed to be an in game Charmable mob anyway. Dont spread false info.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Mar 31, 2018 03:17

^interesting to know, i was just relaying what i was told at the time(which apparently is falsified info per abydos) because i remember the hero pet was removed when i took a month~ break being shocked that it got removed when i came back.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Mar 31, 2018 03:56

Rest assured stuff NEVER gets removed because you or anyone else "complains enough"

The only thing you get when you complain "enough" is annoyed staff.

It got removed because it is a special trigger spawn only (not supposed to be in game) AND that special spawn trigger mob isn't even charmable. The fact it got added was an oversight.

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Mar 31, 2018 04:01

Abydos wrote:Rest assured stuff NEVER gets removed because you or anyone else "complains enough"

It got removed because it is a special trigger spawn only (not supposed to be in game) AND that special spawn trigger mob isn't even charmable. The fact it got added was an oversight.
wasn’t complaining sir ..just saying it was a good time when it was here is all.

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Mar 31, 2018 07:22

new bragging thread?

anyway...ontopic:
my fav pet in any frontiers is drastic. but only when hes deeeeeeeep purple hes guaranteed to spawn.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Mar 31, 2018 08:15

Baird_50 wrote:
Abydos wrote:Rest assured stuff NEVER gets removed because you or anyone else "complains enough"

wasn’t complaining sir ..just saying it was a good time when it was here is all.

u forgot to post ur fav pets on mid and hib, u only said alb (p.s. this thread also applies to sorcs and ments)

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Mar 31, 2018 08:20

virulent- wrote:
Baird_50 wrote:

u forgot to post ur fav pets on mid and hib, u only said alb
mid is the prophet but frost stallion is nice. Hib I liked the empyrian elder.. buffs and heals really well. Or pretty much anything red or purple if you can hold it.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Mar 31, 2018 08:31

a lot of ppl don't know this, but there is a red pet u can grab midway thru jamtland if ur on alb. so, if ur a fga fighting fgh or fgm for example in uppland and lose ur pet for whatever reason...u can simply go E of Nottmoor along the hill and grab a lvl 57-59 dire wolverine pet instead of making ur group go ALL THE WAY back to odins.

simple things like this can maybe help ppl and understanding more about what the pets do pros/cons etc and where to find them. thx for feedback.

Roby5869
Myrmidon

Postby Roby5869 » Mar 31, 2018 15:34

What about a mob in mid frontier that makes a 58sec mezz? I wonder if it's charmable tho, i never played alb and neither a mincer.

Skullbones
Myrmidon

Postby Skullbones » Apr 01, 2018 06:20

Roby5869 wrote:What about a mob in mid frontier that makes a 58sec mezz? I wonder if it's charmable tho, i never played alb and neither a mincer.

It works, I was going to try out a one of those stunning chickens and I ran by that stromkarl and it mezzed me. Cool pet. With my resists it mezzes me for 44 seconds.

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Apr 01, 2018 06:33

Skullbones wrote:
Roby5869 wrote:What about a mob in mid frontier that makes a 58sec mezz? I wonder if it's charmable tho, i never played alb and neither a mincer.

It works, I was going to try out a one of those stunning chickens and I ran by that stromkarl and it mezzed me. Cool pet. With my resists it mezzes me for 44 seconds.
yeah he spawns over by glen.. the icestriders are decent pets also.. though it’s hard to look down on the fenrir prophets.. probably hands down the best pet for a sorc in mid. Can’t remember if you can charm one of the big chickens that are red and purple.. though I assume they would make good minst pets

Next

Return to Realm versus Realm