Relic included vs excluded in next Zergevent strawpoll

Talk about your RvR experience here
wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Apr 03, 2018 19:42

Rhen wrote:Yes, it did work, and possibly better than the original plan (as Eorkern noted). This still required our cooperation in spite of essentially being shut out of our own raid. It also doesn't take away from the fact that there was a plan, which was disregarded and ignored. To what extent Drachengarde was involved or knew about it, I can only take you at your word. In any case, I think you can see why we were left with a pretty bad taste in our mouths.

Thanks anyway though Bombling for trying to keep the bridges intact, so to speak. I am all for more realm cooperation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sa_OQgWiPA

So how do Alb feel about they cant even hang on to a relic that got donated to them? 8)
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Eorkern
Gryphon Knight

Postby Eorkern » Apr 03, 2018 20:49

timing was horrible to say the least.

Woosh
Banned

Postby Woosh » Apr 04, 2018 03:22

Eorkern wrote:
Rhen wrote:We would like to know too. My alliance opened the keep, and then the relic was ninja'd by certain unsavory individuals who then refused to communicate throughout the return process. We cleared MMG anyway (after being wiped while trying to figure out where the relic was) and the carrier showed up and took it back to Mjollnir.

I guess its a good thing then otherwise you probably would have lost it during the fight near GK

this. if that mighty SOLO individual didn't take the relic and hide with it would have been instantly lost due to the incompetence of the german stormwoelfe zerg, who can only take credit in carrying a couple of rams and then feeding the albs :lol:

Rhen wrote: It also doesn't take away from the fact that there was a plan, which was disregarded and ignored.

when people asked who is the BG on the Excalibur siege some noskill zerglet named Moonwolf said "there is NO BG, IT'S ALLIANCE EVENT" --what exactly was the plan ? no bg and 2 quickbars of /macro rel /release ? :roll:

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Apr 04, 2018 05:21

I said it before, and i'll say it again. Albs should be glad midgard dont come togther unless its relic defence in primetime or bluesunday. else the realm is so disconected you wouldnt believe it :lol:

Moonwolf-gang doing their own thing in Alb frontiers, because ****** albs!

Legacy-loop BG who is open to everyone but rebuffs and loops at every keep & change zone after 1 wipe.

8mans in pretty much every frontier playing push-push playstyle and fighting the few regular hib 8mans depending on relic situation

Maybe we should just rip a page out of the Romu calender and see what days he runs, and get the whole cirkus together and show him how boring it is getting outnumbered. See how they like it :roll:
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Apr 04, 2018 06:17

alb hasn't had a consistent zerg leader during NA time (i.e. splitquick/poler) for over a month now...that is why albs don't have any relics. has nothing to do with hibs/mids doing anything when there is nonexistent alb presence. just wanted to clear that up in case there was any confusion. ^^
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Apr 04, 2018 09:52

virulent- wrote:alb hasn't had a consistent zerg leader during NA time (i.e. splitquick/poler) for over a month now...that is why albs don't have any relics. has nothing to do with hibs/mids doing anything when there is nonexistent alb presence. just wanted to clear that up in case there was any confusion. ^^

Drastic, your spot on!

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Apr 04, 2018 10:06

It is indeed a sad state.

Albs have pretty much stopped claiming, and can't blame them really.
Yesterday the Mid german zerg used Albion as a rp farm by taking the claimed keeps. Even saw some high RR people there from top non-german guilds, and guessing if albs had done this (with RR9+ people there to), mids/hibs would have called it "alb mindless zerg", and "form a 8 man instead!".

3 days into this week, it looks like this situation wont improve in any way.
Albion and having fun

Eorkern
Gryphon Knight

Postby Eorkern » Apr 04, 2018 11:32

So funny to see mids taking alb keeps instead of hib yesterday. At least alb zerg went hib.

virulent-
Gryphon Knight

Postby virulent- » Apr 04, 2018 13:11

Stasis wrote:
virulent- wrote:alb hasn't had a consistent zerg leader during NA time (i.e. splitquick/poler) for over a month now...that is why albs don't have any relics. has nothing to do with hibs/mids doing anything when there is nonexistent alb presence. just wanted to clear that up in case there was any confusion. ^^

Drastic, your spot on!

8)
Drastic / Blademistaire / Kardashian
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - 2021

MT-Pear
Phoenix Knight

Postby MT-Pear » Apr 04, 2018 13:30

Eorkern wrote:So funny to see mids taking alb keeps instead of hib yesterday. At least alb zerg went hib.

Because keep raids are damn boring, if noone's in there.
We just attacked the keeps to get the albs out ... but well, (nearly) nothing happens.

Had one great zerg fight vs Albs at the beginning.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Apr 04, 2018 13:37

MT-Pear wrote:
We just attacked the keeps to get the albs out ... but well, (nearly) nothing happens.

What...?

Pretty sure you'd find hibs eventually if you knocked on their relic keep...

If you want to PvE keeps without opposition, attack realms with no relics.
If you want to fight keeps with defenders, attack realms with relics.

Did the above change in DaoC?
Albion and having fun

Eorkern
Gryphon Knight

Postby Eorkern » Apr 04, 2018 14:26

MT-Pear wrote:
Eorkern wrote:So funny to see mids taking alb keeps instead of hib yesterday. At least alb zerg went hib.

Why would you attack keeps of a realm with no relics ?

Stromaxe
Warder

Postby Stromaxe » Apr 04, 2018 14:58

We have almost a relic, hib bring it back to us lol :)

Woosh
Banned

Postby Woosh » Apr 04, 2018 15:46

Stromaxe wrote:We have almost a relic, hib bring it back to us lol :)

it's really nice to see the cooperation between hibs and albs.seen how a small man of albs were literally waiting for the hibs to hand them over the relic. discord and x-realmers sharing information between realms ruined this game worse than irc did. rip any element of surprise, all hail the kingdom of albernia's new achievement :lol:

Stromaxe
Warder

Postby Stromaxe » Apr 04, 2018 15:58

you should not speak so fast

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm