Current problematic state of Uthgard RvR

Talk about your RvR experience here
pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Mar 16, 2018 13:19

Albs refuse to run double minst and SoS at good times whenever SoS is up. All these minst want to find the magic moment to not waste it, and to be the guy that turned the fight.
SoS early and the fight is almost won vs hib caster grps.

Blame relic bonuses, thats legit.

norada
Myrmidon

Postby norada » Mar 16, 2018 13:25

Fiebi wrote:
norada wrote:...and some groups run 2 minst now...

Huh? 2 Minstrels in some Alb groups? You play on Uthgard? :gaga:

you play outside EU time ?

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Mar 16, 2018 14:08

Spivo wrote:
Alb groups biggest RA asset is completely worthless vs. hib caster groups, and STT/group purge are both super effective vs alb caster groups. And hibs have so many tools to interrupt the alb casters, when combined with STT nulifying theurgists.
And not like albs dominate the 8man scene in any way, not even close.

Spivo wrote:That is a bug... as insane as it sounds, STT should make theurg pets attack owner without any way to release them.
So 15 min/timer RA that shuts down theurg/minst/caba. Only saving graze is that mentalists are not very strong.

From your two latest posts in this topic, so out of pure curioucity I am wondering if you know about the Release pet macro, but have chosen to not use it since you rate is as a bug and shouldnt be used due to "not working as intended"? If thats the case it sounds really noble and all, but also like you are shooting yourself in the foot at the same time since pretty much all other theurgs use it on here.
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 16, 2018 14:28

I guess I'll remain a sceptic untill an alb group dominates the 8man scene, not just wins fights, but dominates it.

As it is now the numbers say albs have a hard time, even the more set guilds, to be succesful, and most of those who have tried alb left after 2-3 months.

I use the release, and was pretty shocked when I found out it was a bug.
If that ever gets fixed, alb caster groups has zero chance vs hib groups running menta.
Albion and having fun

Fiebi
Warder

Postby Fiebi » Mar 16, 2018 15:56

norada wrote:
Fiebi wrote:
norada wrote:...and some groups run 2 minst now...

Huh? 2 Minstrels in some Alb groups? You play on Uthgard? :gaga:

you play outside EU time ?

Nope, I Play from 8-11pm CET, and there is no alb grp with 2 minstrels

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 16, 2018 16:06

Some pugs run them I guess, but no set groups runs 2 minstrels. It could be the golden solution that no one has thought about yet I guess.
Albion and having fun

norada
Myrmidon

Postby norada » Mar 16, 2018 16:26

Spivo wrote:I guess I'll remain a sceptic untill an alb group dominates the 8man scene, not just wins fights, but dominates it.

As it is now the numbers say albs have a hard time, even the more set guilds, to be succesful, and most of those who have tried alb left after 2-3 months.

I use the release, and was pretty shocked when I found out it was a bug.
If that ever gets fixed, alb caster groups has zero chance vs hib groups running menta.

the best group on the server was albion. dark dawn they even ran a fkn pally

norada
Myrmidon

Postby norada » Mar 16, 2018 16:28

Spivo wrote:Some pugs run them I guess, but no set groups runs 2 minstrels. It could be the golden solution that no one has thought about yet I guess.

the band has 2 minst tank group. and for awhile tilt/good alb pug ran 2minst 4 caster group, there's a vod of monkas beating them when they use 2x sos 2xbof. koreans also run 2minst groups when 4-5 caster groups out

edit: tbh idk why im taking the bait. i legit havent seen you ever in rvr so its not a surprised you have no idea.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 16, 2018 16:57

norada wrote:the best group on the server was albion. dark dawn they even ran a fkn pally

Again, one group was best at one point. Gone now, and still seems to me that albs in no have been dominating.

All these paper daoc alb setups people talk about, yet we dont see them running.

Edit: Or let me rephrase that, don't see them winning consistently. I see them win sure.
Albion and having fun

Mitsunix
Warder

Postby Mitsunix » Mar 16, 2018 17:13

Albs have to run w/e is online and that's it, we already ran groups with 1 cleric + friar, 2 minnies, 2 theurgs and even a sorcless group with a paladin wearing epic gear

Since I arrived alb I've never seen those complainers running on emain.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 16, 2018 17:16

norada wrote:the band has 2 minst tank group. and for awhile tilt/good alb pug ran 2minst 4 caster group, there's a vod of monkas beating them when they use 2x sos 2xbof. koreans also run 2minst groups when 4-5 caster groups out

edit: tbh idk why im taking the bait. i legit havent seen you ever in rvr so its not a surprised you have no idea.

I'm sorry, but unless you can show me your experience running alb pugs, I don't see what makes you lash out and be rude.
Is there a vid showing Monkas beat the 2 minst setup, or did you mean it the other way around? Confused.

I started posting here because Mids/Hibs seem to have a problem with albs often running BG's, instead of 8manning, and my point is that:
- It's hard to form solid pugs on alb, and people do want to RvR, just not be rp fodder for hibs/mids with their 1 cleric, 6 man groups.
- Few alb 8man guilds stick around they all seem to stop, while Mids/Hibs have continued to field groups, which must have a reason.
- People should stop showing contempt at albs, and instead move here if they think it's so freaking easy.
- Treat the groups that do come out more respect, even if they add.

Earlier I got a tell from a RR7+ mid group (most were so, one were RR9), that felt hurt albs killed them with 2 fg's.
1) It was 2 7man groups with highest RR being 6, which was not in disco.
2) One group had one cleric only, no friar, second had 2 clerics one being lvl 48 and RR2.
3) We were heading back to Beno, and was not actively looking for them.
4) Was shocked they only managed 1 kill (well, killed the same twice...), with those RR's.

Not sure what they expected us to do?
I know they would have loved us to face them with one gimp 7man, for the free rps, but is that the mindset of 8man groups?
Albion and having fun

Woosh
Banned

Postby Woosh » Mar 16, 2018 17:21

norada wrote:
Spivo wrote:

he's part of Maxisto small man (minimum 4fg) , much skills - much knowledge.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 16, 2018 17:31

Woosh wrote:
norada wrote:
Spivo wrote:

he's part of Maxisto small man (minimum 4fg) , much skills - much knowledge.

What that your comeback? Or was it going to PvE Bled that showed your talents?
Serious??? I'm baffled at people still discussing like that.
Albion and having fun

Woosh
Banned

Postby Woosh » Mar 16, 2018 17:39

youre obviously just trash and you keep trying to justify your zerglet behaviour with anything. go play in the traffic holding hands with the rest of your bg you skilled player.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 16, 2018 17:45

Woosh wrote:youre obviously just trash and you keep trying to justify your zerglet behaviour with anything. go play in the traffic holding hands with the rest of your bg you skilled player.

You go school those guards again, you school them hard!
Albion and having fun

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm