Dude, where is my relic?

Talk about your RvR experience here
Eithne
Warder

Postby Eithne » Mar 11, 2018 06:01

Bring your lowest expectations and your sense of adventure!
I’m sticking, I’m sprinting, and I’m ready to perform poorly!”

Eithne: Your tears taste like victory!
Sjet: Why are you licking my face???
Cirath: You obviously don’t know Eithne....

Dirtyrandy
Warder

Postby Dirtyrandy » Mar 11, 2018 06:02

lol have fun looking

Darkclown
Guardian

Postby Darkclown » Mar 11, 2018 06:04

I don't remember where i dropped it though.

Moxfrey
Guardian

Postby Moxfrey » Mar 11, 2018 06:53

Or did you drop it ?
To funny

Moxy

Molarene
Warder

Postby Molarene » Mar 11, 2018 09:55

Was a fun day/night :) been a while since i got that many rps! Too bad no one tried to find the relic ><
Hermez-of-Wrath (Molarene, Baribhlis, Haadez, Herraez, Reapergrimm..... and alot of others)
Expedient Demise GL (Guild Admin)
Nothing is impossible, just highly unlikely.

Freudinio
Gryphon Knight

Postby Freudinio » Mar 11, 2018 13:48

Molarene wrote:Was a fun day/night :) been a while since i got that many rps! Too bad no one tried to find the relic ><

Most people didn't care. We had half the population in SH at the time and I think 3 people left to go RvR. Numbos group was busy farming your BG in uppland / odin's. The few stragglers that did head out got rolled by the monkaS pug that got confused as to where the good 8v8 fights were at. ;)
Just about done..

Stevie
Myrmidon

Postby Stevie » Mar 11, 2018 16:41

Freudinio wrote:
Molarene wrote:Was a fun day/night :) been a while since i got that many rps! Too bad no one tried to find the relic ><

Most people didn't care. We had half the population in SH at the time and I think 3 people left to go RvR. Numbos group was busy farming your BG in uppland / odin's. The few stragglers that did head out got rolled by the monkaS pug that got confused as to where the good 8v8 fights were at. ;)

Nah, you cared. There was 4-5 FGS circling near AMG because you guys thought Albs still had it and were heading to APK.

Evinac
Gryphon Knight

Postby Evinac » Mar 11, 2018 17:05

Freudinio wrote:Numbos group was busy farming your BG in uppland / odin's.

Yes, we were getting farmed so hard that we took all the relics and keeps while doing it...

The only thing Numbos grp did around the zerg yesterday was jump out of keeps.

Impressive fake news from somebody allegedly retired.
Evinak - Eldritch
Evinac - Hero
<Blazed>

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Mar 11, 2018 19:47

I am about confused about what timeframe we are talking about here. Is this topic about the first powerrelic that hibs secured yesterday, or the later two?

Only reason im asking is because I think alot of mids logged after the first was lost, simple due to to EU primetime ending.
But hey Gratz to hibs, that was very impressive showing of the green realm managing to sniff up the relic attack was going on, muster forced at AMG OG. and succesfully stealing the relic from Albs
Bravo!
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Llaw
Gryphon Knight

Postby Llaw » Mar 11, 2018 20:22

Stevie wrote:
Freudinio wrote:

Nah, you cared. There was 4-5 FGS circling near AMG because you guys thought Albs still had it and were heading to APK.

Damn, Stevie!

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Siege - Warrior
Envoy - Bard
Aegis - Blademaster
Ethical - Mentalist

Return to Realm versus Realm