Alb fg and their hib x realming? "solved"

Talk about your RvR experience here
Tiberian1986
Myrmidon

Postby Tiberian1986 » Feb 26, 2018 18:25

Midgard took today US night a hib magic relic. A fga took their relic as well but it was said they ran straight into drum cain and gave it to the hibs who waited 3hours in hib housing untill it was reseted to their relict keep.

Always wonder if this possible multi realming is tolerated?
I mean who wants hibs with magic relic, no neutral player would want that.
Last edited by Tiberian1986 on Feb 26, 2018 23:00, edited 4 times in total.

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Feb 26, 2018 18:34

Tiberian1986 wrote:Midgard took today US night a hib magic relic. A fga took their relic as well but they ran straight into drum cain and gave it to the hibs who waited 3hours in hib housing untill it was reseted to their relict keep.

Always wonder if this obvious multi realming is tolerated?

Hrm I ran into the relic with a dead fga and there was a staff there, we saw the spam I asked Umbrella to check it, staff was sitting first floor after an FGA tried to ninja wwith SOS so I took it to the housing for 1:45, I'm not sure who the x-realmer is or if it exists, I think this was just an FGA trying to ninja a relic and us reacting, maybe I am wrong.

jalore
Eagle Knight

Postby jalore » Feb 26, 2018 18:43

Celeny wrote:
Tiberian1986 wrote:Hrm I ran into the relic with a dead fga and there was a staff there, we saw the spam I asked Umbrella to check it, staff was sitting first floor after an FGA tried to ninja wwith SOS so I took it to the housing for 1:45, I'm not sure who the x-realmer is or if it exists, I think this was just an FGA trying to ninja a relic and us reacting, maybe I am wrong.

I suspect that bored alb group thought it could get lucky and ninja the relic and it failed. You should had went on a tour with relic like i said to each zone in hib! instead of chatting from housing lol :p

But i sense sour grapes from mids. again.
Image Image
Uthgard 1; Mid: jalora-Runemaster-50-RR5l3-Leg SC, jalori-Thane-50-RR 5l1-LGM-Tailor,jalorie-Shaman-50-RR3l9-Barrel Alch, jalorese-Berserker-48-RR3l4-low-WC,jalorea 50 summon SM, 37 huntress - lgm ac

Live; home server: Mid Gawaine jalorian-healer, jaloria-bd, many jalor and bot army alts GM of forn sidr "we knew drama"

Tiberian1986
Myrmidon

Postby Tiberian1986 » Feb 26, 2018 19:18

Well we had not the power to attack hibs a second time so in the end the relic didnt matter.

Anyway I have no problem with the hibs. They did nothing wrong. Just this albfg acted weird.

I asked the gms no response so I try to get some information through the forum. Thx to the 2 posts above this post.

jalore
Eagle Knight

Postby jalore » Feb 26, 2018 19:31

If you had the numbers when attacked the rk after placing the midgard relic. probably could had gotten ours. Hibs were still in disarray and a bg was still not up, and few in discord. We had the numbers online to defend properly. but few of our population dropped what they were doing and came out.

So we were often luck groups, or any warm body tossed into groups or partial groups. Only one proper group was out roaming. And ofc begging for wood for repairs and such was going on...
Image Image
Uthgard 1; Mid: jalora-Runemaster-50-RR5l3-Leg SC, jalori-Thane-50-RR 5l1-LGM-Tailor,jalorie-Shaman-50-RR3l9-Barrel Alch, jalorese-Berserker-48-RR3l4-low-WC,jalorea 50 summon SM, 37 huntress - lgm ac

Live; home server: Mid Gawaine jalorian-healer, jaloria-bd, many jalor and bot army alts GM of forn sidr "we knew drama"

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Feb 26, 2018 19:54

Tiberian1986 wrote:Well we had not the power to attack hibs a second time so in the end the relic didnt matter.

Anyway I have no problem with the hibs. They did nothing wrong. Just this albfg acted weird.

I asked the gms no response so I try to get some information through the forum. Thx to the 2 posts above this post.

I will say if this was planned I had no wind of it and I don't enjoy a cheating atmosphere like that, if this was the result of an x-realmer trying to help us then I extend full apologies, that is not how I enjoy DAOC and never did.

And ty for the reasonable response, I can understand the frustration with stuff like that.

Yna
Warder

Postby Yna » Feb 26, 2018 20:04

I was the one that grabbed the Alb relic.

We were running around hib frontier looking for action and it was completely dead. Then the we saw the global message about mids grabbing relic. We headed down thinking the hibs SHOULD be hot pursuit of the mids to get the relic back. We were in the area and the doors should be down and hibs gone after the mids. Bored and looking for some action, we thought it would be fun to try to SoS grab. We ran into a zerg of hibs and billions of shrooms. Very confusing why the hibs wouldn't bother to chase down the mid groups, they certainly had the numbers. Oh well it was funny to try. In hindsight seeing hibs take the relic to housing instead of re-placing it we may not have attempted anything at all.

vack
Warder

Postby vack » Feb 26, 2018 20:20

Tiberian1986 wrote:Midgard took today US night a hib magic relic. A fga took their relic as well but they ran straight into drum cain and gave it to the hibs who waited 3hours in hib housing untill it was reseted to their relict keep.

Always wonder if this obvious multi realming is tolerated?

This is a perfect example of alternative facts.

#FakeNews
Vack
Paladin
Vigilance GM

Tiberian1986
Myrmidon

Postby Tiberian1986 » Feb 26, 2018 22:39

It was spread in whole midgard so I wanted to ask some hibs/albs but irc is dead.
Good that some alb/hibs cleared it.
Thx for the solved case. My trust in alb is back :D

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Feb 26, 2018 23:32

A very good example of how a situation can be very different depending on what side(realm) you are on. Bored albs not finding any action due to a relic raid ongoing and they have no idea, and since both of the two other realms are involved there is no action of the albs to find.

Many incs in general often can be misunderstood, trying to wildly guess or assume other players reasoning makes it hard for unofficial "adding" rulesets and trirealm fights in the open without anyone feeling vicumized.

And in the end.. The Devs have to read /appeals about UFO spottings and Lochness monsters. :lol:

But hey, thanks for disarming hibs 20% powerrelic (I still get droped to hib groups though!)
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

trademark
Myrmidon

Postby trademark » Feb 27, 2018 00:43

Yna wrote:Very confusing why the hibs wouldn't bother to chase down the mid groups, they certainly had the numbers.

We definitely did not have the numbers (or perhaps, in fairness, organization) to take on the Mids open-field. We couldn't even keep them out of the relic keep! :P

Mids as a group have been very impressive last few weeks. Been fun to watch.
Alainna

Pao
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pao » Feb 27, 2018 10:07

Love this! Thats what Daoc all about. Weird realm conspiracies.
Hope GMs are fine with what they have stated, that they are fine with just 80 people (300ppl was Trishin Statement long time ago) playing the game under their vision.
Its important to leave this server running doesn't matter how low the numbers will be. The other servers can fail but Uthgard still will be there, thats Uthgards only chance.

Edit 19/09/21: Well Uthgards chance has come.

djibouti
Myrmidon

Postby djibouti » Feb 27, 2018 18:30

I don't even understand why OP leaped to a conclusion that Albs did something wrong. This is not some weird scenario for a fg of albs to try and take the relic. Hibs wiped them. There never was a mystery or conspiracy unless you wanted it to be one.

Topenga
Gryphon Knight

Postby Topenga » Feb 28, 2018 09:22

Yesterday at DC:

Hib standing beside Mid trying to kill an Alb...crossrealming?
Nope...just business as usual.
I'm not judging here...it's just happening every day on either this or that side,
but I think it's not someone's ill will but just happens in war.
Topenga, Thayla, Shlemil, Priesterin, Wilfried, Shinanai - Legendary Six!

Fire Ice and Melodies (FIM) - member of the Ni-Alliance on Uth/Alb (former Lyo/Alb)
---
A little bit of math - crafting probabilities

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Feb 28, 2018 09:44

Can't fault OP for jumping to conclusions. Happened many times that one realm backed off when another added fights, and I've seen groups drop relics in front of another realms keep, so the realm didn't end up having to many relics.

Also, he did not try to drop names or anything. He mistook a simple wipe for something that is not some crazy wild theory.
Albion and having fun

Next

Return to Realm versus Realm