Koreans using radar ?

Talk about your RvR experience here
Bladoh
Banned

Postby Bladoh » Feb 16, 2018 14:53

Spivo wrote:OP choses to assume the staff ignores cheaters instead of...:

- Assuming the staff is investigating, but seeing as they work for free maybe drops it down on their priority list.
- That they are in fact not cheating but using lag-inc, gets intel from stealthers, are lucky.

So of course, we run to the forums and start name-calling, because stopping to think of the above is just to much work.

I've been (on Live) window-dragged on, seen countless of what looked like radar, and I've never had the urge to run and write it on the forums.
I've reported it a few times, and assumed the staff was either to busy to handle it or I was wrong, or the cheaters got stopped.

And it's really hillarious to see people talking about "fair fights", when RR's/realm differences/RA being up or down, plays a huge factor.

Why are you always talking about you or your experiences ? I mean why do you take it that personal ? Or maybe you play with them cheating yourself ? (no, jokin) I mean no offense but... that's annoying. You dont like it ? get over it.

And by the way read my posts again, i dont caution flames or trolls going through the post (so please dont start flaming yourself again), just making this post cause im 100% sure what im saying. And i know for sure many people appealing them every day too...

Staff has hard job ? for sure. Staff making this for free ? for sure. Staff might not have time right now ? definetely.
But staff bans people for jump-lag abuse, owning multiple master accounts, using autoclick, so i assume they are able to investigate and ban radar users.

Most important thing is community's experience in game in my opinion. Following that thinking, radar is the first reason to investigate and puts the banning thing on people.

I hope it will be solved soon though...

Have a nice day.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Feb 16, 2018 15:12

Bladoh wrote:Why are you always talking about you or your experiences ? I mean why do you take it that personal ? Or maybe you play with them cheating yourself ? (no, jokin) I mean no offense but... that's annoying. You dont like it ? get over it.

And by the way read my posts again, i dont caution flames or trolls going through the post (so please dont start flaming yourself again), just making this post cause im 100% sure what im saying. And i know for sure many people appealing them every day too...

Staff has hard job ? for sure. Staff making this for free ? for sure. Staff might not have time right now ? definetely.
But staff bans people for jump-lag abuse, owning multiple master accounts, using autoclick, so i assume they are able to investigate and ban radar users.

Most important thing is community's experience in game in my opinion. Following that thinking, radar is the first reason to investigate and puts the banning thing on people.

Have a nice day.

I take it personal because staff gets tired of seeing posts like these showing no appreciation, just basically saying they don't do their "job". And that affects their interest in working on the server, which in turn makes the server worse off.

Again, you assume they cheat. It's not even in any way up to interpretation, you KNOW they cheat. And so your starting point is that staff don't do their job right, not that you might be wrong, no, they are bad at what they do.

So not only are you (or come off as such) arrogant in not doubting yourself to be wrong, you are also (or seem so) rude towards those who run the server on their free time.

Maybe it's age, but I no longer assume to be correct beyond any doubt, because I've been wrong before when I was certain to be right.
Albion and having fun

Bladoh
Banned

Postby Bladoh » Feb 16, 2018 15:17

Spivo wrote:
Bladoh wrote:Why are you always talking about you or your experiences ? I mean why do you take it that personal ? Or maybe you play with them cheating yourself ? (no, jokin) I mean no offense but... that's annoying. You dont like it ? get over it.

Have a nice day.

I take it personal because staff gets tired of seeing posts like these showing no appreciation, just basically saying they don't do their "job". And that affects their interest in working on the server, which in turn makes the server worse off.

Again, you assume they cheat. It's not even in any way up to interpretation, you KNOW they cheat. And so your starting point is that staff don't do their job right, not that you might be wrong, no, they are bad at what they do.

So not only are you (or come off as such) arrogant in not doubting yourself to be wrong, you are also (or seem so) rude towards those who run the server on their free time.

Maybe it's age, but I no longer assume to be correct beyond any doubt, because I've been wrong before when I was certain to be right.

Answering in less than 15 minutes. Threatin me of arrogant and rude despite i put gloves talking here. Your place is definetely on ywain and postcount where you can freely flame people while licking staff's ass. Dont take it personal. Ho right, it is now.
Not worth arguing with you. And i KNOW right.

@gnome you can close thread.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Feb 16, 2018 16:07

Calling out an entire guild for cheating without any proof other than assumptions, and then taking the morale high ground.
It's not a matter of if they are cheating or not, but the way the subject is presented.

And no, I am not affiliated with the guild if you are in doubt.
Albion and having fun

Tomgun
Guardian

Postby Tomgun » Feb 17, 2018 19:01

ITT: OP got rekt, gets upset, makes a whiny post about how a guild must be cheating to beat him. People present logical evidence. OP loses his mind and accuses others of flaming and flames back. Conclusion: OP is a whiny teenager who is going to spend half his time watching the thread to defend his "honor" looool.

Trishin
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Trishin » Feb 17, 2018 19:16

If you suspect anyone of using exploits please /appeal.

/closed
Got any questions? Submit them to me and I will try to get them answered in our grab bag !
Rajnish wrote:Why didn't someone warn me that being GM means lots of boring research, logging, testing and organizing data....
I thought it was all about looking cool....

Uthgard Rules || How to connect || FAQ

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm