Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Mar 25, 2018 10:53

***** sorry misposted ***** /del
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Mar 25, 2018 12:44

So while the Hibs ive taken contact to was very pleased about the initial draft for a ruleset, and would take it up topic by topic on their next alliance meeting.

The general concirn ive gotten from Alb representives. Is that this will NEVER work, I am naive to think so, everything is unfair and there is no fun to be had. Very disappointed in this negative mentality.

Not sure if ill put this idea on hold, or wait for hibs to get back to me after their meeting.
Have a great day (oh and if you think this forum is toxic, you have never experienced forum PvP or REAL realmpride Romucake)
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 25, 2018 13:37

/deleted, already answered
Danke Uthgard für 10 Jahre
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am
To: Roxxor

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------
I am posting here because i have no fun and tried to rescue Uthgard.
Finally i did it like half of staff, i gave up...

Vick
Myrmidon

Postby Vick » Mar 25, 2018 16:45

12 albs on top 100 LWRP, i dont think alb is concerned by all those events :roll: :roll:

It's sad.
Sofely FrenchFlair - Sorceress 7Lx <Sturmklingen>

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 25, 2018 18:59

Vick wrote:12 albs on top 100 LWRP, i dont think alb is concerned by all those events :roll: :roll:

It's sad.

I suggest to change the realm. All Albs should do this till they get some love. It would be not ignorable

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Mar 25, 2018 19:07

Roxxor wrote:
Vick wrote:12 albs on top 100 LWRP, i dont think alb is concerned by all those events :roll: :roll:

It's sad.

I suggest to change the realm. All Albs should do this till they get some love. It would be not ignorable

oO

Send all the pve keeptaker albs to Hib, and send the fighters to Mid. That would even out the population issue if you know what I mean :lol:
Magnetling Part I&II.

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Mar 25, 2018 19:11

people of hibernia already think albion is a myth...
Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 25, 2018 19:20

wonshot wrote:
Roxxor wrote:

It's sad.

oO

Send all the pve keeptaker albs to Hib, and send the fighters to Mid. That would even out the population issue if you know what I mean :lol:

Some Fighters are already in Hib, i know some 8v8 guilds which switch the realm some time ago.

------------------

Topenga
Gryphon Knight

Postby Topenga » Mar 26, 2018 12:17

...that this will NEVER work, I am naive to think so, everything is unfair and there is no fun to be had. Very disappointed in this negative mentality.

I would be pleased if you quoted me correctly.

I said it is a noble effort and you have my respect for working on such code of conduct BUT, and this is my personal opinion,I don't think it's going to work

a.) because there are always people trying to sabotage such thinks, killing the fun for the majority
b.) you can't dictate to people how to play the game even if most of the stick to the code of conduct
c.) relics are off the table for such an event doesn't work - relics are the essence of the game

I wouldn't call it negative mentality, I'd call it realistic view of things :)
Topenga, Thayla, Shlemil, Priesterin, Wilfried, Shinanai - Legendary Six!

Fire Ice and Melodies (FIM) - member of the Ni-Alliance on Uth/Alb (former Lyo/Alb)
---
A little bit of math - crafting probabilities

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Mar 26, 2018 12:57

Topenga wrote:
...that this will NEVER work, I am naive to think so, everything is unfair and there is no fun to be had. Very disappointed in this negative mentality.

I would be pleased if you quoted me correctly.

I said it is a noble effort and you have my respect for working on such code of conduct BUT, and this is my personal opinion,I don't think it's going to work

a.) because there are always people trying to sabotage such thinks, killing the fun for the majority
b.) you can't dictate to people how to play the game even if most of the stick to the code of conduct
c.) relics are off the table for such an event doesn't work - relics are the essence of the game

I wouldn't call it negative mentality, I'd call it realistic view of things :)

I didnt try to quote, I was giving my impression of how both you and Romu had responded to this idea when it was brough up to you. You were for sure "easier" to get through than Romuladen. However I still had to hear about the same complains about crossrealming ruining the event, when I cleared showed from midgards point of view that it had NO impact on how things were done.

And you are perfectly intitled to have your view on this, and think it cant work. However I think the general idea on both Hib and Mid is that, if the BG leader(s) make a call it will be followed. If Holsten wrote in BG chat that we are going AMG to pick a fight, its not like the entire BG would go to MMG. And Hibs showed great leadership, manouvers and deciplin aswel last event.

So get your ****** together Albs, we are waiting at the roundtable.

Also strongly disagree relics are the essence of the game, they are just a bonus (hard to ignore, but not worth losing sleep over)
Magnetling Part I&II.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm