COUNTDOWN TO SHROOMSDAY *16th of march*

Talk about your RvR experience here
Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 24, 2018 16:08

wonshot wrote:However,
half of Romu's post was covered in salty tears, just like Topenga's, about Mids basicly knowing that albs were not porting back to Emain... And I serioustly struggle to see how that is such a big deal.. Just like previous events have been about all other complains than actual outnumbering: Lag, relics, classballance etc. And now again after this event, we have to hear about crossrealming and other lame excuses. fecking hell just say you failed recruit,didnt manage to lead the tropps, and couldnt keep people in line :roll:

The whole server was invited to EMAIN almost two months prior to this event. How is it our fault that albs didnt show and organize better (previous coments about not managing to keep the alb BG together and not having full force in the fights vs mid BG) Also the kickoff for the event was set later than usual to have the NA albs included, again not our fault they didnt show.

And as Liah meantioned a page or two back, How come Albs can gather 100+ for Relic attacks on a weekday but cant show for a preplanned event (?) You have the population on albion to match the 110 mids we mustered. But instead I have to shoot down crazy statements about cross realming :gaga:

I hate to agree on wonshot on this, because it sounds like mid-loving, but I think the main focus should have been numbers, with apparent x-realming as a sidenote. Numbers 95%, x-realm 5% should be focus.

Try fighting those numbers once and "fail", and people will have second thoughts about going again, try it more than once and you stop getting people joining.
Albion and having fun

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Mar 24, 2018 16:31

Looking through the older Bluesunday and Greensaturday comments. Albs never complain about ANYTHING but numbers, and we dont need a set of rules for clarification on Time/date/zone, relics and other formalities :roll: (ironic)

Romu wrote:Just for clarification:
The official starting time was 7 pm GMT, which is 8 pm central european time.

Topenga wrote:As the leader of the alb zerg that night I might add I was not crying about numbers...mid/alb was almost even...it was a little sad though that hib dropped out so soon and we couldn't have more fights like the first one due to bad server performance.

Icharus wrote:In the future, perhaps the zone to fight in should be the realm that doesn't have any relics.

Romu wrote:Second time that midis broke the agreement not to attack relics.

Topenga wrote:When being tired of losing to the mid zerg and server lags (wwe were not able to cast DDs or pets, even instants wouldn't work) I decided to take some mid keeps to open up DF for us at least. !

Expfighter wrote:Not fun fighting mids and GM'S!

Spivo wrote:I simply don't understand why people are this upset about Mids using their numbers to do RvR stuff.
They did open field battles, lost one, won many, other realms started logging.
I fully understand for Mids the event is officially ended when they don't have any more to fight.

and ofc the best one :gaga:
Ramiye wrote:IMHO:
- event did dmg to leadership of hib
- event did dmg to the RVR population of Alb and Hib

Topenga wrote:In the end, in love and war, everything is allowed! See you on the battlefield! :hammer:
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Eorkern
Gryphon Knight

Postby Eorkern » Mar 24, 2018 16:41

But those damn people sharing information on a 10min delayed stream, after kill spam already made that information known, sabotaged the event.

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 24, 2018 16:49

Eorkern wrote:But those damn people sharing information on a 10min delayed stream, after kill spam already made that information known, sabotaged the event.

Think the problem was they gave information in tvitch chat, not in-game. And that chat is not delayed, and also those giving information could do it without risking their game account banned due to tvitch name being used instead of game name.
This is what I think... never looked at it though, and don't really care.
Last edited by Spivo on Mar 24, 2018 16:55, edited 1 time in total.
Albion and having fun

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 24, 2018 16:52

There is a massive difference in attack a relic or come to zergfights...

Albs can count on the moment of surprise on relic, in open fields they are just heavily disadvantaged.
I dont want to play Albion on Uth2 and i think this is a legal position.
There are so many guilds which started on alb and play now on other realms, wonder why...

Ofc the result is lower numbers but its just what Uth2 do so blaming the few alb player which left is the wrong way...

Edit: Or albs just feels disadvantaged, even they have strong elements ofc
Danke Uthgard für 10 Jahre
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am
To: Roxxor

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------
I am posting here because i have no fun and tried to rescue Uthgard.
Finally i did it like half of staff, i gave up...

Liilbedh
Myrmidon

Postby Liilbedh » Mar 24, 2018 17:18

omg.. we knew that the albs changed fz because they took renaris... is that too hard to understand? but it seems its easier to cry about x-realming
and in hadrians saw we a few albs running up to the eagle nest. we followed them and found the zerg. surprise,no x-realming again.

im tired about this discussion. albs have planed this event for 2 months. and i found more mids in 5h for the zerg? a lot of mids didnt know that an event starts because topenga changed so often the date.

so pls no more events.it makes no sense when 1 realm is crying all the time.
Sania III
Drachengarde
PacHealer

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 24, 2018 17:25

Liilbedh wrote:so pls no more events.it makes no sense when 1 realm is crying all the time.

You should be very thankfully for every single alb who still fight for albion on the battlefield...

:D
Last edited by Roxxor on Mar 24, 2018 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------

Liilbedh
Myrmidon

Postby Liilbedh » Mar 24, 2018 17:37

Roxxor wrote:
Liilbedh wrote:so pls no more events.it makes no sense when 1 realm is crying all the time.

You should be very thankfully for every single alb who still fight for albion on the battlefield...

arrogant mid

oh sweetheart,im thankfull. but im tired about these discussions every time.
Sania III
Drachengarde
PacHealer

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 24, 2018 17:42

And lets see if we can try NOT to get another thread locked :)
Albion and having fun

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 24, 2018 17:53

Liilbedh wrote:
Roxxor wrote:

arrogant mid

oh sweetheart,im thankfull. but im tired about these discussions every time.

I understand you, its annoying :roll:

Im sorry for arrogant :oops:

------------------

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Mar 24, 2018 20:50

Romu wrote:I am not a friend of agreements of "leaders", why should everyone follow the agreement of some persons? Look at the last event, midis raided all keeps in alb so we had to go back to defend our relic.

Also not sure how I managed to miss this, probably it drowned in your other excuses... but what Relic did you have to port back and defend?
At the time of the event Alb had zero relics. Yet an other excuse, instead of just admitting defeat.
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Ownnyn
Eagle Knight

Postby Ownnyn » Mar 24, 2018 21:10

Dont you all get tired of these? Every few months a new event, followed by several days of forum hate.

Oh and you keep bringing Polar up....he is 99% quit here, might log in once or twice a month. Splitquick is rarely leading BGs anymore even if he is on. As of right now alb has no full time zerg leaders during NA time. It is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Syskaru
Myrmidon

Postby Syskaru » Mar 25, 2018 02:49

zserg pfft can't even get a solid group on NA time.
- Syska Animist
- Sysk Cleric

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Mar 25, 2018 04:17

wonshot wrote:
Romu wrote:I am not a friend of agreements of "leaders", why should everyone follow the agreement of some persons? Look at the last event, midis raided all keeps in alb so we had to go back to defend our relic.

Also not sure how I managed to miss this, probably it drowned in your other excuses... but what Relic did you have to port back and defend?
At the time of the event Alb had zero relics. Yet an other excuse, instead of just admitting defeat.

I think we had our str relic at the event and hibs had the other five relics. One day later midis had all 3 str relics. But even if i am wrong: I did not decide anything at the event, i just ran with Topenga.

You asked explicite for my opinion for an agreement for future events, i gave you an answer. That's the reason for my post here, you can like it or not. Forum got so toxic that i dont post very much anymore.

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 25, 2018 10:48

What means toxic? I know it means poisoning but i dont geht what exactly toxic in forumreleation mean. Anyone can give me a answer and example? I mean wie fighting Dach other in game, it shoeld be normal to be a little harsh Dach others right?

------------------

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm