@Albs 28th jan

Talk about your RvR experience here
Expfighter
Myrmidon

Postby Expfighter » Jan 30, 2018 16:35

i am just sitting back and watching this!

/em Grabs his popcorn

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Jan 30, 2018 16:51

@scurburg

I tried in my last reply to you to adress my point of view of the situation, and I read yours. I understand we have two very different ways of viewing the situation and I am a person who believes in the "truth" often has to be found somewhere in the middle of two people argueing each their case.

We dont seem to agree on any of the points previously adressed "who hugs the keep vs who go for empty keeptakes"

The way I see it when I try to be neutral about it: (Midgard frontier)
- You (guys) rolled up with 2-3 FGA on the mentioned evening, and from what you are saying, used keepguards as action-starters. Fairenough! However thats news since Albs in general are very keep-focused but its a welcoming change
- We saw enemies attack a keep, and was 3:1 outnumbered and due to previous action this evening where we found ourselves outnumbered heavily we were disappointed not to have a fight either outnumbered but with keepadvantage. or pared with the Tilt group to bring the Midgard numbers closer to the Albion numbers of attenders but then failed to find you in the open after we ran down from Blendrake seeing we had support of an other midgard group to even the numbers abit. (seemed to us like you had fled but I understand it can be hard to find eachother again after a standoff)

So you can formulate all the sentences in the world about my Ego, sneaky way of learning tactics from BG leaders (LOL what tactics, Romy never uses voicecom and Split is a close friend whom I am still in good standing with for the record. And because Poler is spreading the mentrils to each group so all of them have good ballance between cleric, speed and endu is hardly anything worth gathering a Midgard warcouncil to share those topsecrets :roll: )

And as Ramie very well pointed out(speak about being Sly lol), my wizard account is no more, and havnt been for half a year or so. So me not playing it has nothing to do with it being harder to play than a Spiritmaster. (I broke the rules and ignorance is not an excuse and stand by my actions and accepted the punishment when I was confronted with the rules I was breaking for playing half an hour each evening on a level 15 SM with my irl mate, same time as having the icewizard account on Alb. Multiaccount is never allowed no matter the reason, I learned that)

So keep on taking all of these personal jabs at me, call me hypocrite, dishonest, sly and whatever else barrowed feelings you are trying to suppress. I explained from my point of view why I made this post, you didnt really try to see my points I was making they all drowned in your hatered for me, where as I was reading yours and despite disagreeing with 90% of them still tried to put myself in your spot and acknowledge our indifferences and try to see it from your side.

I offered you to take this to a private setting since your fellow alb-pinatas are very unhappy with our long posts, if you wanted to share with me who you are, but you ignored that so something tells me you just want to gather an audience by trying to put a face to the "big bad bombling" that is the root to all evil that has happend to Albion. The offer still stands, but some Forum PvP is well needed on these boards they are dead empty.
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Freckle
Warder

Postby Freckle » Jan 31, 2018 03:18

People want to feel as if they have at least a chance to win when they fight. Having a mini zerg (3fg-) getting hit by multiple 8mans while on a keep is not leaving them feeling like they have a chance to win the fight. Having an 8man getting hit by a large zerg (6fg+) does not leave the 8man feeling like they have at least a chance to win.

The solution is for albs to 4run in groups of 32. no more, no less.

shatton1987
Myrmidon

Postby shatton1987 » Feb 01, 2018 18:13

you can lead a horse to emain, but you cant make him pvp
(Gotsome - Alb retired)
(Rafjord Rascjord - Mid retired)

Kimharhi
Warder

Postby Kimharhi » Feb 05, 2018 03:54

wonshot, next time you want to 1v1 me, use moc 8)

Llaw
Gryphon Knight

Postby Llaw » Feb 05, 2018 12:43

wonshot wrote:The handholding contest was in Hibland, it looked like a nice contender you had for the competition just a danm shame you never appeared for the judges.

Reference: midzerg in emain vs hibzerg. yet 3-5fga avoid 8mid you let slip right pass you inside Bledmer and you pull off. You truely want those empty keeptakes it seem :lol:

****** easymoders

OP appearing with his steeple hat and DG-sized 8man (11), around 1:20, adding on a fight.

Hilarity ensues.

Stop complaining about how others RvR, and go about your business feeding RPs to the rest of the community.
Siege - Warrior
Envoy - Bard
Aegis - Blademaster
Ethical - Mentalist

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Feb 05, 2018 20:03

Llaw wrote:OP appearing with his steeple hat and DG-sized 8man (11), around 1:20, adding on a fight.

Hilarity ensues.

Stop complaining about how others RvR, and go about your business feeding RPs to the rest of the community.

Im not sure what impesses me the most, the fact you are trying THIS hard to bump your own videocontent in a topic adressed at Albs, by mids. Or the fact that you wiped 3 mid groups in a row (shame you didnt show the 3rd fight in the video, would had made it even better) :wink:

other evenings our group have previously been hit by hib groups when we were about to cleanup the last few standing targets (it happends w/e) and if you look in your video you have droped 7/8 mids and when we inc you we come around a hillcrest and have you right in our faces for a split second call. (we suck at those as you can see in other Hib related 8man videos LOL)

As for the numbers. You are correct it was 11 mids (1 still standing from your first fight, our fg of 8 and a BD + shaman sidecar who asked if they could run behide us since it was kinda zergy at this point in Hadrians (alb and mid zergs) Your kill spam was the first in of the evening in Hadrians so we had no idea how many hibs were out.

And I HAPPILY feed you rps buddy, I have always hated the mentality where people care more about if the enemies gain anything out of fighting you, instead of caring about how much action you get yourself. So happy to be at your service, and good job on wiping astros group, our fight(with your purges down!) and followed by an other fight where i dont think you were either good on CDs or power. Very impressive.

Never seen you in cliprange and turned around, depsite having bad results against you. Enjoy action, or the +1 view not sure what you care the most about ;)
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm