Still targeted after stealth LOL!

Talk about your RvR experience here
Stranded
Warder

Postby Stranded » Jan 28, 2018 16:23

How is it possible a minstrel can send their pet to attack me after I stealth?

Fix the logic at least, jesus.

Lazyghost
Myrmidon

Postby Lazyghost » Jan 28, 2018 17:17

working as intended at this patch lv apparently, any pet class that sends the pet onto you before you stealth. The let will follow you to the end of the world
Last edited by Lazyghost on Jan 29, 2018 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Jan 28, 2018 20:28

how can you play a stealth and not know that detail? :D

Warriston
Myrmidon

Postby Warriston » Jan 29, 2018 11:34

Stranded wrote:How is it possible a minstrel can send their pet to attack me after I stealth?

I remember being surprised - back in the day - when this changed. But I think this was after this patch level.
So yeah not a bug! It's a feature!

Lazyghost
Myrmidon

Postby Lazyghost » Jan 29, 2018 17:50

Warriston wrote:
Stranded wrote:How is it possible a minstrel can send their pet to attack me after I stealth?

I remember being surprised - back in the day - when this changed. But I think this was after this patch level.

Yup its a PITA but if you kill the caster of the pet or the mincer you dont have to worry about it :) running aanyway to hide is not the correct answer to this kill them first or POS the pet owner and kill the pet quick then hide

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Jan 29, 2018 19:12

Lazyghost wrote:
Warriston wrote:

Yup its a PITA but if you kill the caster of the pet or the mincer you dont have to worry about it :) running aanyway to hide is not the correct answer to this kill them first or POS the pet owner and kill the pet quick then hide

True, all plans goes as planned ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lazyghost
Myrmidon

Postby Lazyghost » Jan 30, 2018 00:19

No plan survives the first contact :) just have to do your best hope a lot and pray lol. but i find if you dont kill the mincer in the first few seconds its over anyway as they all take SoS and just run out of range and watch the pet kill u while DDing from range :( .

Return to Realm versus Realm