Flump 12y old?

Talk about your RvR experience here
Galandriel4
Myrmidon

Postby Galandriel4 » Feb 23, 2018 17:39

Celteen wrote:
Spivo wrote:And I mean, Holsten seeming like a really nice guy (girl? might be using voice-mod), is always a win.

I think you meant Galandriel

!

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Feb 23, 2018 18:41

Galandriel4 wrote:
Celteen wrote:
Spivo wrote:And I mean, Holsten seeming like a really nice guy (girl? might be using voice-mod), is always a win.

I think you meant Galandriel

!

Galandriel4, making new forum accounts faster than sosing away, confirmed.

MotaroReloaded
Eagle Knight

Postby MotaroReloaded » Feb 23, 2018 21:45

Spivo wrote:As much as I hate being rolled by Drachengarde, they come out to fight, they NEVER complain about being added/lack of action etc... and generally seems to be having fun.

And that makes them infinite better in my book than most of the 8man guilds (I know they are not such, but they often run 8man groups).

And I mean, Holsten seeming like a really nice guy (girl? might be using voice-mod), is always a win.

What is nice for you is not nice for me .. i dont like rps whores ..and thats what Drachengarde is .. simple as that , this game for some is just a rush to rr 11 even tho they might not be skilled players when they reach rr 11 ..while others enjoy a nice 8 vs 8 fight because the odds are equal .. given or taken ..
Glacius ( previous acount name)
Albion

Glacius - WIzzard
Disrupter - Armsman

Galandriel4
Myrmidon

Postby Galandriel4 » Feb 24, 2018 11:04

gallego no honour

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Feb 25, 2018 12:27

Imagine actually getting killed by a 12year old, in a game you have played for 17 years :roll:

Proceed
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Mar 04, 2018 14:53

MotaroReloaded wrote:
Spivo wrote:As much as I hate being rolled by Drachengarde, they come out to fight, they NEVER complain about being added/lack of action etc... and generally seems to be having fun.

And that makes them infinite better in my book than most of the 8man guilds (I know they are not such, but they often run 8man groups).

And I mean, Holsten seeming like a really nice guy (girl? might be using voice-mod), is always a win.

What is nice for you is not nice for me .. i dont like rps whores ..and thats what Drachengarde is .. simple as that , this game for some is just a rush to rr 11 even tho they might not be skilled players when they reach rr 11 ..while others enjoy a nice 8 vs 8 fight because the odds are equal .. given or taken ..

Yeah and I like water and coffee, while somebody else likes gin. Daoc offers freedom. I see your point and it's legitimate, but the game is what it is. Some things do get annoying but you can't force people how to play. I've known many "elitists" on uthgard 1 and 2 who pretended to be legit 8v8 players, but they still killed a bunch of solos and duos on all the realms or they got to rr6 by zerging and then became "honorable" over night. People from DG are pretty cool and were so on uthgard1 as well. They don't mind if you add on their fights and if you actually ask them politely, they won't add on your fights.

I have zero problems with someone zerging, adding, killing xpers etc. because it's a part of the game. What I do have a small problem with is when people who did it suddenly moralize and preach to others. Hell, even if you were 100% "fair" and never done it, that still doesn't give you the right to preach to anyone because the game itself allows it.
It is what it is.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm