You heard of Blue Sunday? Welcome to Green Saturday!

Talk about your RvR experience here
Cirath
Gryphon Knight

Postby Cirath » Jan 09, 2018 15:51

I don't want to live in a world where there is no DAOC RvR related QQ. How boring.

jalore
Eagle Knight

Postby jalore » Jan 09, 2018 17:23

Image Image
Uthgard 1; Mid: jalora-Runemaster-50-RR5l3-Leg SC, jalori-Thane-50-RR 5l1-LGM-Tailor,jalorie-Shaman-50-RR3l9-Barrel Alch, jalorese-Berserker-48-RR3l4-low-WC,jalorea 50 summon SM, 37 huntress - lgm ac

Live; home server: Mid Gawaine jalorian-healer, jaloria-bd, many jalor and bot army alts GM of forn sidr "we knew drama"

Danni-k
Warder

Postby Danni-k » Jan 09, 2018 18:57

i love cats :oops:

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Jan 10, 2018 02:50

pweet wrote:Mids were ready at 7pm. That was the official starting time. Hib did not move out till 8pm.what do you expect the mids to do instead of raiding keeps?

Just for clarification:
The official starting time was 7 pm GMT, which is 8 pm central european time.

Eithne
Warder

Postby Eithne » Jan 10, 2018 05:16

pweet wrote:Mids were ready at 7pm. That was the official starting time. Hib did not move out till 8pm.what do you expect the mids to do instead of raiding keeps?

I had posted the official starting time as 2:00pm EST, which converts to 7:00pm Greenwich time. We moved out at exactly 2pm EST. No idea what happened in the time conversion then.

Sry, didn't know that Romu had already posted that.
Bring your lowest expectations and your sense of adventure!
I’m sticking, I’m sprinting, and I’m ready to perform poorly!”

Eithne: Your tears taste like victory!
Sjet: Why are you licking my face???
Cirath: You obviously don’t know Eithne....

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Jan 10, 2018 06:05

wonshot wrote:
Celeny wrote:Well I guess Midgard just asked for a relic raid hours before every event they try, as well as taking every keep so they start in their own realm for every event and it's miserable for them. Going to break agreements, I have no problem making your events miserable as you so rudely did to Eithne.

See you then.

Celeny wrote:
holsten-knight wrote:mids will be there, don't worry and please don't get too impatient... I don't want to build the zerg while a relic defense, again :x

Easy solution, don't take any till after xD

You had my power relics!

I would like to welcome you aboard the "SS-Broken-Moralcompas" i'll be your captain.
Here we change our heading based on what we want in a given moment, and you can draw direct comparisons to Captain Jack Sparrows compat only pointing in the direction of what he wants the most.

All hands on deck!

This post made next to 0 sense, but let me digress, I took the relics before we agreed relics were off the table, you guys full blown ruined the agreement :) your morals are the one lacking my friend. You played dirty, now we will. Congratz on trying to blame your broken morals on me LMFAO.

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Jan 10, 2018 09:17

relics were of the table for a very long time. if I get 1g every time I wrote "no relic raid" in bg, my new sc would be set. But as the event seemed to die out, we had killed the alb and hibzerc several times in emain, and reported enemy numbers were decreasing fast, and my online time got also to an end... we had the choice to port back to mid to fight the last reported ~70 hibs, probably in a keep, losing half the midzerg while porting back, or end the event with a relic raid. I decided for later, blame me.

That the winning realm ends with a relic raid can't be avoided at such events, it's just human nature.
Don't try to tell me, you would just have called an end to the event and ordered everyone to bed (no one would follow anyway), if you had 200 hibs in our fz with relics, with no more real enemy inc reported anywhere. :roll:
And I called the end of the event after the first relic and went to bed at around midnight EU time. Everything later I don't even know what happened. As I woke up alb had the other 2 of your power relics /shrug :wink:

Ownnyn
Eagle Knight

Postby Ownnyn » Jan 11, 2018 04:10

holsten-knight wrote:relics were of the table for a very long time. if I get 1g every time I wrote "no relic raid" in bg, my new sc would be set. But as the event seemed to die out, we had killed the alb and hibzerc several times in emain, and reported enemy numbers were decreasing fast, and my online time got also to an end... we had the choice to port back to mid to fight the last reported ~70 hibs, probably in a keep, losing half the midzerg while porting back, or end the event with a relic raid. I decided for later, blame me.

That the winning realm ends with a relic raid can't be avoided at such events, it's just human nature.
Don't try to tell me, you would just have called an end to the event and ordered everyone to bed (no one would follow anyway), if you had 200 hibs in our fz with relics, with no more real enemy inc reported anywhere. :roll:
And I called the end of the event after the first relic and went to bed at around midnight EU time. Everything later I don't even know what happened. As I woke up alb had the other 2 of your power relics /shrug :wink:
Wait wait wait....

U just said ud risk losing mids if you ported back to face 70+ hibs in a probable keep...

You decided to take 170 mids to an empty relic keep rather than face 1/2 your numbers at/near a keep bc you might lose a few mids?

Are you effing serious?

The proper response shoulda been something along the lines....

70+ hibs in odins....go go go go....

Not

70+ hibs in odins....quick to the relic keep while we have our chance......

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Jan 11, 2018 05:04

Celeny wrote: I took the relics before we agreed relics were off the table, you guys full blown ruined the agreement :)

On previous Blue Sunday Hibs attacked the Mid relics, 1 hour prior to the event. The post i quoted you in, you were laughting at it and tried to be funny with the comment "haha I needed my relics" or something like that.

And correct me if Im wrong but all of the past blue sundays has had the unwritten rule about no relis. Last time you attacked them one hour prior to the event and that f'**ked up the agreement for that day.
That was why I welcomed you to the sit with me at the "dirty table" because that is one hell of a dirty move. Anyways its in the past only reason I mentioned it, is because you made it sound with the two quotes I linked from you like it was okay when you did it, but all hell should break lose when mids did it. (moral compas joke) :roll:

As for the circle jerk talk about if mids should had ported after hibs to Midfronter.. Why? Hibs invited us to this event, they didnt muster the numbers and we saw their numbers dropping after each fight, very natural, we simple assumed they didnt wanted to fight and that was very understandable. We were however not done fighting and pulled the relic out to force them back, and it worked.

So when everone else leaves the "party" in Hib frontier, the party is over right. Hence why the rules should be more clear, if relics are off the table offically for next event and for how long. And have all 3 realms-leaders officially agree to the rules

I hope Holsten has decent recording of Midgards point with BG chat so we can relive what we cant remember, because we passed alot of Torcs running back and forth whenever the Alb pinatas had respawned or the hiblets had fully grown their shrooms for the Vikings to eat
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Topenga
Gryphon Knight

Postby Topenga » Jan 11, 2018 08:51

"Relics are off the table" relating to such an event with such big numbers is utter nonsense imho.
There is always a point at where the one or the other realm gains the upper hand and takes a shot at a relic keep.
That is to be expected. I'm totally with Holsten, when we raises the question on what to do with the zerg and
no more resistance whatsoever: simply go home? - I don't think so.
That's what keeps the game alive...let people from different realms organize events and get their shot.

In the end, in love and war, everything is allowed! See you on the battlefield! :hammer:
Topenga, Thayla, Shlemil, Priesterin, Wilfried, Shinanai - Legendary Six!

Fire Ice and Melodies (FIM) - member of the Ni-Alliance on Uth/Alb (former Lyo/Alb)
---
A little bit of math - crafting probabilities

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Jan 11, 2018 09:05

Wait wait wait....

U just said ud risk losing mids if you ported back to face 70+ hibs in a probable keep...

You decided to take 170 mids to an empty relic keep rather than face 1/2 your numbers at/near a keep bc you might lose a few mids?

Are you effing serious?

The proper response shoulda been something along the lines....

70+ hibs in odins....go go go go....

Not

70+ hibs in odins....quick to the relic keep while we have our chance......

What I meant to say: we would have lost at least about 70 mids if I just told them to port back at that time. A lot called they need to sleep soon already in bg etc., and we were already in DC picking up rams at the times the hibs got reported in our fz. So it would have been like at most 100 mids against 70 hibs in a keep, while 70 mids either log or try the relic on their own... you know that is a suicide mission right?
And why should I do this? To grant the hibs some free rp? Meeeeh, no :wink:
I am not willing to command my brave soldiers into a fight that is a sure loss, that was a situation where all the big intelligience in zergleading comes into play, I heard you talking about... not my words. :lol:
Its just decisions you make, some turn out wrong, some good. In hindsight I am ok with my decision here, would do this every time again.

Ofc we can agree on everything on such events. Where to start, on what time we start, when to engage, what we are allowed to hit, only engage if the weather is fine... but that is too much arranged rvr for me. I like to keep some options and free for whatever happens.
It was still a great event for a lot of people and not only mids I hope. Again thanks for the event!

Danni-k
Warder

Postby Danni-k » Jan 11, 2018 10:20

so much whining its getting bored........

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Jan 11, 2018 15:32

Danni-k wrote:so much whining its getting bored........

Amen. I thought it was a good event and I know others had fun too but the follow up in this thread is too much whining.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

Icharus
Myrmidon

Postby Icharus » Jan 11, 2018 16:26

holsten-knight wrote:Ofc we can agree on everything on such events. Where to start, on what time we start, when to engage, what we are allowed to hit, only engage if the weather is fine... but that is too much arranged rvr for me. I like to keep some options and free for whatever happens.
It was still a great event for a lot of people and not only mids I hope. Again thanks for the event!

You are free to do as you like... just as I a free to not participate whenever you hold one of these events since you cannot be trusted to keep your word. Run around and take all 6 relics and 21 keeps of you like but you won't get another adversary to fight (and have fun fighting) since I cannot stand hypocrites and won't help you when you are running an event.

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Jan 11, 2018 16:37

Hibs raiding relics before the event even started the event before is fine.
Mids taking one relic after whooping the ass of the other realms that switch zones to raid empty keeps instead is considered beeing hypocritical. Seems legit 8)

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm