You heard of Blue Sunday? Welcome to Green Saturday!

Talk about your RvR experience here
holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Jan 11, 2018 17:12

Icharus wrote:
holsten-knight wrote:Ofc we can agree on everything on such events. Where to start, on what time we start, when to engage, what we are allowed to hit, only engage if the weather is fine... but that is too much arranged rvr for me. I like to keep some options and free for whatever happens.
It was still a great event for a lot of people and not only mids I hope. Again thanks for the event!

You are free to do as you like... just as I a free to not participate whenever you hold one of these events since you cannot be trusted to keep your word. Run around and take all 6 relics and 21 keeps of you like but you won't get another adversary to fight (and have fun fighting) since I cannot stand hypocrites and won't help you when you are running an event.

Please ask yourself one question, before you blame me for breaking my word: Why did the hibzerg port to our frontier to attack empty keeps there? Why? We did not hide, we were open for any openfield fights in emain. For a long time.

Maybe to defend against us in a keep? Remember the rule:
Openfield fights, no keepdefend fights for the event?
Right next to the relics are off the table rule?
Tricky you are, young padawan.

Sry that I was not stupid enough to fall for this, ofc you would have waited for us in a keep. But now you can blame all on me, guess how much I care. So win-win for everyone :D
Last edited by holsten-knight on Jan 11, 2018 17:21, edited 1 time in total.

Ownnyn
Eagle Knight

Postby Ownnyn » Jan 11, 2018 17:15

Lol, the win-win was how long u held that relic.....cough cough

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Zacaholic
Warder

Postby Zacaholic » Jan 16, 2018 13:44

Nice event, by the way ! :D

Holsten outplayed whole Hibernia. Still laughing when looking back :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp_jB3nsfb8

Watch shadori insta rooting the whole zerg. This was the best part of the Hib Event ! :twisted:

20.11.2005, 20:05
Hi, ich hab mal ne Frage:
Wieso heisst das Mixtape von Kool Savas "Die John Bello" Story?
Wer ist oder was hat dieser John Bello damit zu tun?
PS: Gibt es vielleicht einen Treadh in dem ich so kurze Fargen reinstellen kann?

Antwort von guntalkkkk:
savas ist einfach ein dummer spast , der sich irgendwelche hässlichen pseudonyme ausdenkt!

John hat seine mama gebumst, und er ist ein bello! :wink: :roll:

Freudinio
Gryphon Knight

Postby Freudinio » Jan 16, 2018 22:03

Zacaholic wrote:Nice event, by the way ! :D

Holsten outplayed whole Hibernia. Still laughing when looking back :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp_jB3nsfb8

Watch shadori insta rooting the whole zerg. This was the best part of the Hib Event ! :twisted:

Haha, wow. No wonder the mids zerg. :O
Just about done..

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Jan 17, 2018 00:14

https://youtu.be/4rn86zehnug

I think the most boring video I ever made, so I left the voice in this time... so you may get an impression how dead serious we are during such events. :lol:

jalore
Eagle Knight

Postby jalore » Jan 17, 2018 01:48

holsten-knight wrote:https://youtu.be/4rn86zehnug

I think the most boring video I ever made, so I left the voice in this time... so you may get an impression how dead serious we are during such events. :lol:

Glad you got a lot of the same fights I recorded from mid pov. is interesting to see. :)
Image Image
Uthgard 1; Mid: jalora-Runemaster-50-RR5l3-Leg SC, jalori-Thane-50-RR 5l1-LGM-Tailor,jalorie-Shaman-50-RR3l9-Barrel Alch, jalorese-Berserker-48-RR3l4-low-WC,jalorea 50 summon SM, 37 huntress - lgm ac

Live; home server: Mid Gawaine jalorian-healer, jaloria-bd, many jalor and bot army alts GM of forn sidr "we knew drama"

Eithne
Warder

Postby Eithne » Jan 17, 2018 21:03

Are any of the other hibs as amused as I am over the argument about who gets to kill Dirtyrandy at 5 mins?? I think I died laughing.
Last edited by Eithne on Jan 18, 2018 01:42, edited 1 time in total.
Bring your lowest expectations and your sense of adventure!
I’m sticking, I’m sprinting, and I’m ready to perform poorly!”

Eithne: Your tears taste like victory!
Sjet: Why are you licking my face???
Cirath: You obviously don’t know Eithne....

trademark
Myrmidon

Postby trademark » Jan 17, 2018 21:14

LMAO thanks for keeping voice in Holsten. That's awesome. Sorry we zerg you every night. <3
Alainna

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Jan 17, 2018 21:33

welcome, I laughed so hard watching the vid with voice... and fell asleep after 2 min without, so I decided for the version with voice. Some good moments there, yates with his stoned shroom call at amg, arvens rage about albs, my drunk calls all the time, sanias and liahs hot voices... carries the vid :lol:

edit: and I have no problem to get zerged, everything is better than no action.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm