Groups and Guilds on Uth 2.0

Talk about your RvR experience here
holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Jan 11, 2018 13:47

there is some good competition out meanwhile in every realm. Really strong caster and tankgroups in hib and alb, and in mid the usual stuff.

moha
Myrmidon

Postby moha » Jan 11, 2018 22:09

holsten-knight wrote:there is some good competition out meanwhile in every realm. Really strong caster and tankgroups in hib and alb, and in mid the usual stuff.

The main point stopping us from playing isn't the action but the timesink required to actually start again. We would have to xp & template new characters. On live servers you just shared an account if someone was missing for the evening and played with a rep, on uthgard it was very difficult for us to find replacements if someone was missing. Even tho we had 8 ppl who wanted to play, key characters were missing to form a group so you didn't play at all. Since it doesn't look like uthgard gonna loosen up on the account sharing rules in the future, the chances of us forming a group in the future are very slim.

Caemma
Phoenix Knight

Postby Caemma » Jan 11, 2018 22:16

moha wrote:
holsten-knight wrote:there is some good competition out meanwhile in every realm. Really strong caster and tankgroups in hib and alb, and in mid the usual stuff.

The main point stopping us from playing isn't the action but the timesink required to actually start again. We would have to xp & template new characters. On live servers you just shared an account if someone was missing for the evening and played with a rep, on uthgard it was very difficult for us to find replacements if someone was missing. Even tho we had 8 ppl who wanted to play, key characters were missing to form a group so you didn't play at all. Since it doesn't look like uthgard gonna loosen up on the account sharing rules in the future, the chances of us forming a group in the future are very slim.

Agree, this is a big deterrent for set groups, which honestly doesn't really solve more than what it destroys.
There was a time when Uthgard 1.0 existed and maaaany toons and arrpees arose... but now:
ImageImageImage

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Jan 12, 2018 21:52

Edit: the 8v8 guilds that returned have taken off again. The only ones that brought back significant players were some mid guilds that rerolled to Alb at the same time. It looks like for the time being:

NA Time:
Hib - It's Not Funny It's Sad / Run Train pug
Mid - Marghy pug
Alb - HYPER / Behind

I can't comment too much on EU time but for a few weeks I'm really just seeing 2-3 set hib groups (kiico pug, TkT, BTL), 2 mid groups (Astro & GoodMen), and 1 alb group (paper daoc/pwncakes pug). Really terrible NA action.

Mitsunix
Warder

Postby Mitsunix » Feb 22, 2018 05:09

albeyond wrote:Edit: the 8v8 guilds that returned have taken off again. The only ones that brought back significant players were some mid guilds that rerolled to Alb at the same time. It looks like for the time being:

NA Time:
Hib - It's Not Funny It's Sad / Run Train pug
Mid - Marghy pug
Alb - HYPER / Behind

I can't comment too much on EU time but for a few weeks I'm really just seeing 2-3 set hib groups (kiico pug, TkT, BTL), 2 mid groups (Astro & GoodMen), and 1 alb group (paper daoc/pwncakes pug). Really terrible NA action.

TGM also runs mid NA time

Skallman
Myrmidon

Postby Skallman » Feb 22, 2018 10:35

8 mans EU prime time last 7 days.

MID
Badastro & friends grp
Reallydirty/Flump aka adders grp

HIB
MonkaS
TKT
BTL

ALB
Maxyima pug

Last 7 days the EU prime time numbers have been 1100-1200, but very little 8 man action.

Llaw
Gryphon Knight

Postby Llaw » Feb 22, 2018 12:43

Skallman wrote:8 mans EU prime time last 7 days.

MID
Badastro & friends grp
Reallydirty/Flump aka adders grp

HIB
MonkaS
TKT
BTL

ALB
Maxyima pug

Last 7 days the EU prime time numbers have been 1100-1200, but very little 8 man action.

Several of the NA 8mans that usually run during EU are rerolling on other realms atm. One of the reasons why it's worse than normal. You can also add Rascjord's PUG (Mid) to your list, he is usually pretty active during EU as well.
Siege - Warrior
Envoy - Bard
Aegis - Blademaster
Ethical - Mentalist

Skallman
Myrmidon

Postby Skallman » Feb 22, 2018 13:34

Havent seen Rascjord/Robyx/Cocourbitace caster grp much at all last week on EU prime. To bad, love those guys.

isocleas2
Gryphon Knight

Postby isocleas2 » Feb 22, 2018 16:15

Fremen from hib (brown cloaks) have been 8v8'ing during eu time, I think Rebirth still makes a pug pretty often (with ellefried?).

Skallman
Myrmidon

Postby Skallman » Feb 22, 2018 16:45

isocleas2 wrote:Fremen from hib (brown cloaks) have been 8v8'ing during eu time, I think Rebirth still makes a pug pretty often (with ellefried?).

Rebirth tried to 8 man but gave up. I heard their bard offen had bad internet connection, ld's and stuff and no replacement for him, so now 2-3ppl semi active from Rebirth.

aww aye Fremen is out some nights couple hours, love those italians :P

albeyond
Gryphon Knight

Postby albeyond » Feb 24, 2018 16:57

Fremen only runs 2-3 times a week. On most nights you will be lucky to have more than 2 groups per realm running. Alb is usually only 1 group and 1 giant ass zerg that is /stuck to Maxisto doing PvDoor.

norada
Myrmidon

Postby norada » Feb 27, 2018 17:45

good men have been #1/2 guild for last week/last 2week rps and we still havent made it back on the list?

NA last few weeks to me have seem to be

Mid: shocker, good men

Hib: run train, its not funny its sad

Alb: catatonic, glazed/pwncakes pug

Celeny
Warder

Postby Celeny » Mar 04, 2018 18:50

norada wrote:good men have been #1/2 guild for last week/last 2week rps and we still havent made it back on the list?

NA last few weeks to me have seem to be

Mid: shocker, good men

Hib: run train, its not funny its sad

Alb: catatonic, glazed/pwncakes pug

Likely because this whole thread is a circle jerk and you didn't reach your right hand out yet.

Ajt08270
Guardian

Postby Ajt08270 » Mar 08, 2018 19:28

lf mid pug Savage/dark RM/bad pacH. playtimes are all random but on as much as possible.
discord:Trickk#7398

Skallman
Myrmidon

Postby Skallman » Mar 15, 2018 10:42

EU prime needs more 8 mans, last weeks been bit bad imo.

I want mid caster grps out, more alb 8 mans!

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm