Looking for friends from Percival - Grayswandir

Talk about your RvR experience here
pyronius
Guardian

Postby pyronius » Jan 20, 2017 03:01

Pyronius / Pyronus / Pyrost etc.. here :) Definitely recognizing a lot of names here!
[img]http://herald.uthgard.net/daoc/sig.php?name=Cartillem&s=5[/img]
[img]http://herald.uthgard.net/daoc/sig.php?name=Lysergik&s=5[/img]

DearyoDrum
Myrmidon

Postby DearyoDrum » Jan 21, 2017 04:12

antiflagdan wrote:Wow, so many familiar names and guild names in here! So cool...

I was Liothane the druid, and Triveal the hero. Also, Saerauco the Ranger. I had others but those would be the ones anyone would remember! I hung out with Staghorn (remember the infamous name nerf when ToA came out and they made him Erelihar? lmao) and Shadows of the Moon, and also ran with Twiz and his crew. I remember the old Palo kill spams. Was legendary seeing all those guys in black just wiping like 100 alb/mids lol. So many memories and familiar names. Glad you're all here to share in the beautiful nostalgia :). I am rolling up alb for the first time and feel like a complete traitor :x

antiflagdan, aside from the awesome punk band, why does your name sound so familiar to me?
Dearyo Drum
<Rare> - Midgard
Realm ranks don't cure stupid.

lannchilds
Warder

Postby lannchilds » Jan 24, 2017 01:18

I remember your ranger. Used to stealth zerg with Midnight.

<--- Alb/Scout - Seyla
Sey - Healer
Swey - SB

Quinadin
Guardian

Postby Quinadin » Jan 24, 2017 06:36

Wow lots of name here I remember seeing. Quinadin/Paladin and towards the end Earidan mean melee heretic :) Rolling Alb again. See you all out there somewhere!

antiflagdan
Warder

Postby antiflagdan » Jan 24, 2017 17:58

DearyoDrum wrote:
antiflagdan wrote:Wow, so many familiar names and guild names in here! So cool...

I was Liothane the druid, and Triveal the hero. Also, Saerauco the Ranger. I had others but those would be the ones anyone would remember! I hung out with Staghorn (remember the infamous name nerf when ToA came out and they made him Erelihar? lmao) and Shadows of the Moon, and also ran with Twiz and his crew. I remember the old Palo kill spams. Was legendary seeing all those guys in black just wiping like 100 alb/mids lol. So many memories and familiar names. Glad you're all here to share in the beautiful nostalgia :). I am rolling up alb for the first time and feel like a complete traitor :x

antiflagdan, aside from the awesome punk band, why does your name sound so familiar to me?

I mean, I was super active on the vnboards back in the day? I think my handle was antiflagdan then too. Which name sounds familiar? antiflagdan or my in game name? I have used antiflagdan for most account names on the internet since age 15 or so (29 now) so maybe you've seen me elsewhere? I definitely remember you. For some reason I remember you more than the other Palo members so maybe we knew each other some other way.

Jubileet
Warder

Postby Jubileet » Jan 26, 2017 19:26

Damn I remember the names Bisq and Alec. So, long ago... I was Leia (Minstrel) and Kasie (Cleric) on Albion. Going Hibernia this time though.

Meliki
Guardian

Postby Meliki » Jan 26, 2017 21:59

fun times on perc. I've got a baby shade and a bard that im casually lvling up now.

Meliki NS

shurick
Myrmidon

Postby shurick » Jan 26, 2017 22:54

Its great to see so many people from Percival still around and playing here!! I remember most people who posted in this thread even after all these years.
Sarge - Healer
Zulus - Berserker
Alec / Aleck - Percival, Albion

Sadra
Warder

Postby Sadra » Jan 27, 2017 04:37

Sadra, the Cleric with a weird spec :) I did a lot of art for the VN boards back in the day.

Affek and I are playing mid on Uthgard.
Kisadra, Druid
Sadra Saperlipopette, Healer (sleeping)

Originally played Percival, Igraine, and Gareth (NA Servers)

Wyndhm
Warder

Postby Wyndhm » Jan 27, 2017 21:17

Sadra wrote:Sadra, the Cleric with a weird spec :) I did a lot of art for the VN boards back in the day.

Hi Sadra! Hope you're doing well. Say hello to Affek for me. I'm playing Albion this time.

DearyoDrum
Myrmidon

Postby DearyoDrum » Feb 01, 2017 17:43

Sadra wrote:Sadra, the Cleric with a weird spec :) I did a lot of art for the VN boards back in the day.

I definitely remember Affek/Keffa... Send me in game if you two need anything. Dearyo on Midgard.
Dearyo Drum
<Rare> - Midgard
Realm ranks don't cure stupid.

Marinell
Guardian

Postby Marinell » Feb 02, 2017 03:46

Played Albion as Marinell (Cleric) and Neres (Minstrel), originally in Draco Ignus then tromped around Uppland mostly with 2 other minstrels. Fun to see so many familiar names!

rotharek
Guardian

Postby rotharek » Feb 06, 2017 03:57

hi Percival folks, it's been quite a while

Wyndhm
Warder

Postby Wyndhm » Feb 08, 2017 02:44

rotharek wrote:hi Percival folks, it's been quite a while

It has definitely been a while. You were about 10 years old when I first met you in game. :P Hope all is well Roth!

r4gz
Warder

Postby r4gz » Feb 09, 2017 10:18

Graysdir wrote:Hi,

Looking for any old friends from Percival server. Played there since the server opened, as Grayswandir. (Enchanter in Palodox, and Ranger solo). Also played on Andred as an Inf but my "home" was always Hib Perc!

Hope to find some familliar names to meet up with!

Graysdir/Grayswandir

Sorry man, don't think we played on the same server! Goodluck finding your friends! :)
Ragzz | Warrior | <Trained Apes>

PreviousNext

Return to Realm versus Realm