Hibernia signing off.

Talk about your RvR experience here
Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Aug 28, 2019 21:23

You're honestly going to start QQing about bonus DMG now?

Fart in small room and complain of stink?

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Aug 28, 2019 22:14

Grahmdal wrote:You're honestly going to start QQing about bonus DMG now?

Fart in small room and complain of stink?

Just pointing out how shallow your victory was in your "story". Did I moan about it? Nope.

You are absolutely exceptional at missing the point of everyone that posts in response to you. From the last few posts I did, you pick this out for example. That's world class denial and ignorance on show right there sir.

If I fart in a room, I leave the room smirking. This is the same feeling as smoking a Minstrel in a zerg and making it out alive (like I did earlier). Sooo good ;)

Just for lolz too - I found this in my search for the above. This was too good to not post - totally off-topic but trying to lighten the mood:
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

virulent-
Myrmidon

Postby virulent- » Aug 28, 2019 22:56

kinthos wrote:
If I fart in a room, I leave the room smirking. This is the same feeling as smoking a Minstrel in a zerg and making it out alive (like I did earlier). Sooo good ;)

i saw ur emote at fens...how come u didn't challenge me? ...that's right, u know better. ;P
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - Present

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Aug 28, 2019 23:18

virulent- wrote:
kinthos wrote:

i saw ur emote at fens...how come u didn't challenge me? ...that's right, u know better. ;P

Same as you when your toys are down. Thats right you know better too.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -

virulent-
Myrmidon

Postby virulent- » Aug 28, 2019 23:34

kinthos wrote:

u emoted me first, then a few moments later engaged a different minstrel and used purge on him...which means u had ur toys when u emoted me initially but u knew wussup not to mess with me lol...rekt.
<Ravensworn> of Hibernia, Palomides 2001 - 2002 *** <Triggered> of Albion, Uthgard2 2017 - Present

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Aug 28, 2019 23:46

virulent- wrote:
kinthos wrote:

u emoted me first, then a few moments later engaged a different minstrel and used purge on him...which means u had ur toys when u emoted me initially but u knew wussup not to mess with me lol...rekt.

You were cuddling the zerg, he wasn't :)
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -

Kaomh
Warder

Postby Kaomh » Aug 28, 2019 23:53

kinthos wrote:
you stopped newer Hibs being PL-d - so no fresh/different Hibs being leveled that day. :hammer:

But when there's no RvR action at all because nobody wants to get steamrolled, I'm sure Albs will think it's someone else's fault.
Smile when you call me "noob!"

Vodonn - Valewalker & Legendary Tailor
Fionnaoira - Ranger & Weaponcrafter
Kaomh - Enchantress
Adnuall - Nightshade & Alchemist

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Aug 29, 2019 15:19

Kaomh wrote:
kinthos wrote:
you stopped newer Hibs being PL-d - so no fresh/different Hibs being leveled that day. :hammer:

But when there's no RvR action at all because nobody wants to get steamrolled, I'm sure Albs will think it's someone else's fault.

Usually they do their realm xfer back to mid, retake all the keeps, then xfer back to alb and farm said keeps. My guild is keeping Midgard alive, but I cba to move back to hib and trying to get something moving there. Just too much to do with too little support.

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Aug 29, 2019 15:37

Rendiviel wrote:
Kaomh wrote:
kinthos wrote:

Usually they do their realm xfer back to mid, retake all the keeps, then xfer back to alb and farm said keeps. My guild is keeping Midgard alive, but I cba to move back to hib and trying to get something moving there. Just too much to do with too little support.

I was hoping some albs would come to the conclusion of adding to Hib numbers by seeing the problem themselves, but yes that is all that's needed I reckon.

A few more interested/active rvr players move to Hib (preferably from Alb, rather than Mid) - and we'd all be back in business. Hib would stand a better chance to defend. Alb would be happy as there would be more keeps to siege (with a defence that stands a chance to at least make some kills/or fend them off). Mids are taking keeps too (thanks to you or other mids) and sometimes run their high RR group doing whatever they do.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Aug 29, 2019 18:35

kinthos wrote:
I was hoping some albs would come to the conclusion of adding to Hib numbers by seeing the problem themselves, but yes that is all that's needed I reckon.

A few more interested/active rvr players move to Hib (preferably from Alb, rather than Mid) - and we'd all be back in business. Hib would stand a better chance to defend. Alb would be happy as there would be more keeps to siege (with a defence that stands a chance to at least make some kills/or fend them off). Mids are taking keeps too (thanks to you or other mids) and sometimes run their high RR group doing whatever they do.

That is mostly happening through my guild and the Team America alliance. We have all been trying to get more people geared up and ready for RVR, and I've specifically leveled my spellcraft to 1001 to help out with getting people templated. Midgard is in a decent state right now, with sporadic leveling groups happening wherever possible.

Previous

Return to Realm versus Realm