Instant Power Pots

Talk about anything crafting related here
Latrommisumac
Warder

Postby Latrommisumac » Sep 08, 2018 07:07

Are they supposed to be on a 3 min timer? Not sure why the instant power pots are on 3 min cd vs 1 min when it's only 99 power vs 90 respectively.

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Sep 08, 2018 14:47

Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Sep 08, 2018 16:54

Yes. Instant pots do not require a hard 3s cooldown after usage, meaning you can immediately swing/cast.

Skurk
Myrmidon

Postby Skurk » Sep 09, 2018 19:28

i think what he means to ask is if the Instant ones normally should have a 3min reuse timer and the non-instant ones only 1min timer? before we had the droughts implemented both the potions were on 1min reuse timer.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Sep 09, 2018 20:04

Skurk wrote:i think what he means to ask is if the Instant ones normally should have a 3min reuse timer and the non-instant ones only 1min timer? before we had the droughts implemented both the potions were on 1min reuse timer.

The reuse timers for each are unchanged from before the change. We had an appeal about this and verified the settings of the single use and multi-use potions. The reuse timers were tested on live in the past.

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Sep 12, 2018 12:10

Abydos wrote:
Skurk wrote:i think what he means to ask is if the Instant ones normally should have a 3min reuse timer and the non-instant ones only 1min timer? before we had the droughts implemented both the potions were on 1min reuse timer.

The reuse timers for each are unchanged from before the change. We had an appeal about this and verified the settings of the single use and multi-use potions. The reuse timers were tested on live in the past.

They're not "unchanged". Instant pots were on 1 min re-use timer for ages and since the introduction of draughts, both multi-charge pots and single instant pots are now on 3 min re-use. I mean it's ok, you've provided the link with the evidence so all good, but they were on 1 min re-use time since the launch of uthgard2 up until a few weeks ago :).

Btw off topic...any chance you finally fix the NPC enchanter in housing(should be 25% cheaper than other NPC enchanters), it was verified over a year ago and I've provided the evidence.
It is what it is.

Alcan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Alcan » Sep 12, 2018 15:13

Valfar make a new one? there is alot of unfixed stuff!

Return to Crafting