Is there any fast SC items?

Talk about anything crafting related here
Bobbahunter
Warder

Postby Bobbahunter » Apr 27, 2018 15:31

I've been leveling up a few toons for crafting.

Currently Fletching is at 890. At every hundred mark you can level to 650-750-850 real fast on throwing weapons
ACer is 900 and you have the chain of items that slowly get slower as you need more mats to make but to start off 800 your items to make seem pretty fast.
My Alchemist is 800 and it seems to move at a steady pace.

My SCer is 650 and no matter what I make it seems to be slow?

Am I doing something wrong or do I start out at the top with Essence gems then go down the chain?
I usually try to make 10 to 15 of each gem i'm leveling on then jump to the next yellow con gem after my mats are used.
Bobbahunter
Hunter

Vlalkor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vlalkor » Apr 27, 2018 15:36

SC takes a lot of dedication, time, and money... no way around it unfortunately.

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » May 01, 2018 11:52

All is fine, the only way to speed up crafting is doing it in the border keeps (Crauchon, Benowyc, Bledmeer), but I'm not sure if an Alchemy Table is located there, and even if, running back and forth will be useless anyways, since I'm sure no merchants for SC/Alchemy are there). Been really long since I last time crafted in Benowyc ...

Other than that, to give you a general outlook: SC from 900 - 1000 takes about 18h, +/- an hour or two depending on your luck on skillgain.

Have fun!
Albion Forever!

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » May 01, 2018 12:49

silenced wrote:All is fine, the only way to speed up crafting is doing it in the border keeps (Crauchon, Benowyc, Bledmeer), but I'm not sure if an Alchemy Table is located there, and even if, running back and forth will be useless anyways, since I'm sure no merchants for SC/Alchemy are there). Been really long since I last time crafted in Benowyc ...

Other than that, to give you a general outlook: SC from 900 - 1000 takes about 18h, +/- an hour or two depending on your luck on skillgain.

Have fun!

i did not check myself, but i am pretty sure Abydos even put the Trainer for Crafting there..
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Vlalkor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vlalkor » May 01, 2018 16:28

All SC and ALCH are at the keeps, feel free to head out there for 25% bonus

Return to Crafting