Frontier's crafting bonus

Talk about anything crafting related here
Vlalkor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vlalkor » Mar 14, 2018 20:47

Is the frontiers crafting bonus active? The reason I ask is that I do /bonuses and I dont see it listed there.

Skurk
Myrmidon

Postby Skurk » Apr 06, 2018 17:36

yes it's active.. tho u have to craft in either keep of Beno/Bled/Crau for the bonus. (iirc it's 20% bonus)

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Apr 06, 2018 19:19

Crafting keeps speed bonus

We believe players should be rewarded for choosing to craft in more dangerous areas. We already implemented a bonus which was only announced in the changelog. We are increasing that from 10% to a +25% craft speed bonus. If you try to craft your MP part or just level up your crafting this can be a big time-saver for you.

The bonus is active for crafting inside of: Dun Crauchon, Caer Benowyc & Bledmeer Faste.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=44246

but sadly still missing a Vaultkeeper for the ACer *sniff*
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Vlalkor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vlalkor » Apr 06, 2018 21:06

Yeah, the reason I asked is because I went out there and it didst seem that noticeable of a difference, but I didn't compare timers either.

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Apr 06, 2018 22:14

i can just speak for myself.. a non speed class :P

the timesink is for me to low, if i take the time to go there i can craft in my house at the end at the same time

in my opinion the only class who really can profit from it is the spellcrafter on the way to get legendary^^
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Apr 07, 2018 03:14

Samirane wrote:

We believe players should be rewarded for choosing to craft in more dangerous areas. We already implemented a bonus which was only announced in the changelog. We are increasing that from 10% to a +25% craft speed bonus. If you try to craft your MP part or just level up your crafting this can be a big time-saver for you.

The bonus is active for crafting inside of: Dun Crauchon, Caer Benowyc & Bledmeer Faste.

I planned on adding a vault keeper and craft masters but didn't get around to it. Was hoping genjiro would make me some commands to make for better editing :)

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Apr 08, 2018 21:43

Abydos wrote:
Samirane wrote:

I planned on adding a vault keeper and craft masters but didn't get around to it. Was hoping genjiro would make me some commands to make for better editing :)

While your at it i could not find any toolsene except for sc and alch either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to Crafting