1090 weaponcraft

Talk about anything crafting related here
Taliic4059
Myrmidon

Postby Taliic4059 » Mar 11, 2017 12:11

I have reached 1090 wc, the cap is 1100 and only 3 weapons can level me higher and theyre the fortified versions of their respective weapon. Fortified are generally less valued due to their faster speeds, and since these 3 weapons are 2h, the market for faster versions is low. Therefore, i dont forsee myself or anyone reaching the 1100 cap because thats a ton of pointless crafts on weapons you cant sell.

Getting to 1090 took thousands upon thousands of craft attempts and hundreds of plat thrown at this goal but finally I have reached it. All weapons i make to stock my vendor nightly (1620 in Erikstaad right by entrance) are now grey to me and craft ultra fast. So rest assured, my midgardian brethren, that the mighty Dominance will be outfitting the front lines of the greatest melee realm for years to come with his newly acquired soft cap in weaponskill!!

And to thank you all for being steady, loyal customers the whole way, for the next week if you message me in game for an order and mention this thread or congrats me on 1090 you'll receive 20% off your order!
Dominance <Blood> - R5 Berserker
Dominancia <Blood> - R2 Healer
Trancid <Blood> - R4 Bonedancer

Rent
Eagle Knight

Postby Rent » Mar 11, 2017 13:50

Taliic4059 wrote:I have reached 1090 wc, the cap is 1100 and only 3 weapons can level me higher and theyre the fortified versions of their respective weapon. Fortified are generally less valued due to their faster speeds, and since these 3 weapons are 2h, the market for faster versions is low. Therefore, i dont forsee myself or anyone reaching the 1100 cap because thats a ton of pointless crafts on weapons you cant sell.

Getting to 1090 took thousands upon thousands of craft attempts and hundreds of plat thrown at this goal but finally I have reached it. All weapons i make to stock my vendor nightly (1620 in Erikstaad right by entrance) are now grey to me and craft ultra fast. So rest assured, my midgardian brethren, that the mighty Dominance will be outfitting the front lines of the greatest melee realm for years to come with his newly acquired soft cap in weaponskill!!

And to thank you all for being steady, loyal customers the whole way, for the next week if you message me in game for an order and mention this thread or congrats me on 1090 you'll receive 20% off your order!

How do you get hundreds of plats? ^^
<Riot Control> Albion

Rentwin (28) Sorc, Relante (32) Necro, Gwinn (9) Cleric

<Blood Feud> Hibernia - paused

Rent (50) Druid, Rentina (50) Enchanter, Ofreal (20) BM

Taliic4059
Myrmidon

Postby Taliic4059 » Mar 11, 2017 17:34

By playing the game my friend!!

Taliic4059
Myrmidon

Postby Taliic4059 » Mar 14, 2017 03:04

Someone messaged me today around 7pm EST asking for a low end order mentioning this thread. I didnt get a chance to save your name and I would like to help you out with your craft, please message me again friend.

Return to Crafting