Some questions about crafting and tasks

Talk about anything crafting related here
Desarix
Warder

Postby Desarix » Feb 27, 2017 15:22

I took up Armour Crafting and I understand that my tailoring can never go beyond 75% of my armor crafting. However I am at a loss at which point may I actually tailor something and whether I can raise this other craft which is 75% with tasks .

So my main craft is about 60 skill now . At this point can I ask the tailoring master for any tasks or am I limited to tasks from the armor crafting master only. So I can however raise this skill on my own to about 45 skill level by just doing some tailoring recipes . Is there a minimum level my armor crafting must reach before I can try to weapon crafting or tailoring.

At some point I also understand for the scale armor I will need to get a tailor to make the inlays but at 75% skill this will not be feasible I presume or can it be done . At those higher levels do tailors put the inlays up for in the housing area. Just curious about the future of my craft.

Desarix
Warder

Postby Desarix » Feb 28, 2017 12:12

I found out that tailoring has no tasks or rather the master does give you crafting tasks but delivery ones so I raised tailoring myself and it is indeed 75% of my armour crafting.

Return to Crafting