Crafting Respec?

Talk about anything crafting related here
wla
Gryphon Knight

Postby wla » Jan 30, 2017 19:37

so, people who just started playing daoc had the chance to respec once to alch/sc - just like players who had been playing since launch, correct? and mythic did not remove that feature, even in future patches, correct...?

i dont say its super high priority, but having it at some point in time would be pretty cool nice...

Don't argue with idiots - they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Lola Montez
Guardian

Postby Lola Montez » Sep 08, 2017 11:50

*bump*

still no possibillity to change tradeskill?

kinda sad, even tho i am a long therm daoc player i took the wrong tradeskill and would like to change it. and no i dont want to change from weapon to armorcraft or something else i want to take spellcrafting instead :(

cant you just put it in again for a few weeks that ppl get a chance to change? or another way to reset tradeskills if wanted?

Topenga
Gryphon Knight

Postby Topenga » Sep 11, 2017 11:41

Create a new char and make a spellcrafter maybe or is that not an option!? :D
Topenga, Thayla, Shlemil, Priesterin, Wilfried, Shinanai - Legendary Six!

Fire Ice and Melodies (FIM) - member of the Ni-Alliance on Uth/Alb (former Lyo/Alb)
---
A little bit of math - crafting probabilities

Lola Montez
Guardian

Postby Lola Montez » Sep 11, 2017 11:53

something like that is always an option but i dont like to have crafter on chars that i dont play.

since i also figured that i miss speced the starting attributes i have to completely reroll that char.

but still a second thought worth to maybe implement that npc again for a little while

Izzt
Myrmidon

Postby Izzt » Feb 04, 2018 19:21

Is it possible to make it bit easyer for all reams and implement this Crafting respec again plz ?

i did very wrong with my Nightshade and its VERY hard to lvl on back to50... and i would change my skill .

Cant understand things like that..

To kill items like Midars bracer and others is ok 4 me.. but kill Crafting respec make NO sense.. this whole 100% 1.65 is not good for all.. plz some custom changes where done.. so plzz also give a Crafting respec back to us plz.. !!! :(((((

Izzt
Myrmidon

Postby Izzt » Feb 16, 2018 14:57

seems there is absolutely NO chance....

Frendir
Gryphon Knight

Postby Frendir » Oct 10, 2018 10:49

*bump*
Any chance for tradeskill respec, or at least an answer from staff if it might be discussed for future qol?
Uth1: Tuennes HO Merc 8Lx <Nightwatch>, Frendir Dwarf Zerker 6Lx <Svalbard Ravens>
Uth2:

Chrissi
Phoenix Knight

Postby Chrissi » Jul 23, 2022 10:57

Bump :p

I want to respec my trade skill. :lol:

Previous

Return to Crafting