Salvage value, real data from Uthgard

Talk about anything crafting related here
madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Aug 06, 2021 10:14

The Uthgard 2.0 bestiary contains a lot of salvage information, all from real salvage values only taken from chatlogs.

Salvage values for:
Metal
Wood
Leather
Cloth
Strips
DF

The highest salvage values are not always the fastest way to make money, check out the column "Avg. kill value" in a zone overview, you might find that for Stonehenge ( https://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/zone.php?load=54 ), it is better to kill Pendrake ( https://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/monster.php?load=3933 ) than celtic lich ( https://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/monster.php?load=4944 ), but the celtic lich might have a better spawn amount/rate.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Aug 06, 2021 18:31

Very interesting data. Can you let us know what the data says is the most efficient for each realm to generate gold? I think we all have a good idea of what these spots are but it would be interesting to see if the data backs this up or if the data is missing submission data about better camps. Thanks.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Aug 07, 2021 00:55

Ebbie wrote:Very interesting data. Can you let us know what the data says is the most efficient for each realm to generate gold? I think we all have a good idea of what these spots are but it would be interesting to see if the data backs this up or if the data is missing submission data about better camps. Thanks.

That would be the "Avg. kill value" that I described above. But I would say that its only slightly accurate if there is over 1000 kills and ALL drops have been salvaged in logs. Else there is just too many data missing or too little data will also make avg. kill value look high.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

kilmarnock_rha
Warder

Postby kilmarnock_rha » Jan 14, 2022 13:40

great job for ppl to get some plats in a more or less short time :!:
( in case they have an crafter to salvage w/o lost as well )
* thumbs up *

btw ... is there a chance to stick this on top?
...for Hibernia! :-D

Return to Crafting