PC internal Blu Ray/DVD/CD player

Forum for everything else
Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Jun 01, 2021 21:43

Anyone recommend a decent one to use to copy all my movies, music to hard disk and play back on 1080 TV?

thank you

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Jun 22, 2021 11:32

My personal experience with them software is the thing you need to worry about. With sony sitting on the patent I have found that even to play blu rays without updates some disks won't play. I paid over 150 cad for a solution but it couldn't play all disks this program wants more money ... it was the same day as the install. If you find a good solution I would like to know. BTW my disk burner/player is ASUS. The drive works fine does cds, dvd and blu ray.

Return to Offtopic Forum