Live DAoC Classic

Forum for everything else
Skurk
Myrmidon

Postby Skurk » Mar 22, 2020 09:54

Greetings all of you :!:

Does anyone know anything about Live DAoC's announcement of the future Classic server they talked about maybe making?
I've tried to look for some information but i cant seem to find that much. Anyone in here might know alittle more than i do? :D

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Mar 29, 2020 07:17

Skurk wrote:Greetings all of you :!:

Does anyone know anything about Live DAoC's announcement of the future Classic server they talked about maybe making?
I've tried to look for some information but i cant seem to find that much. Anyone in here might know alittle more than i do? :D

It's all about processing through via votes and getting more people into ywain. It's not as promising as we originally thought.

Return to Offtopic Forum