[OWTGXP] Stats & Achievments

Forum for everything else
Requin
Eagle Knight

Postby Requin » Jul 23, 2018 11:09

I wanted to grind the titles from killing legion and the dragon:
- can't kill Legion because only Midgard has access to DF (at least most of the time)
- can't kill Legion or Dragon because we can't get enough people together and the right classes. (I tried with 90 connected players and still couldn't get 24 people together)

I think that grinding the titles, collecting gear, stacking golds are 3 other goals apart from RR that lvl 50 take a shot at.

Titles are similar to an achievment system, but you can display only 1 title at a time.

So I thought maybe we should have some way of sharing our achievments or stats with other players.

We get a mythical gear slot, so why not use it:

- Give every character an untradable, undestroyable, undroppable mythical stone that would record the character stats.
- You can drag and drop the stone to the chat to share your stats with others in group or guild.

Example:

[Stone of Requin] - Total PvE Deathblows 599 - Total PvE Deaths 15 - Total Kills in Abermenai 3 - Total Kills in Thidranki 12 - Total Kills in Murdaigean 1 - Total Kills in Caledonia 112 - Total Solo Kills 233 - Most Killed Monster Skeletal Legionnaire - Total Gear Utility 696 - Number of Potions Used 56 - Etc...
Reminder to Self: Quality over Quantity, what is the Value here?

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Jul 23, 2018 11:30

Sounds like a fun toy.

Requin
Eagle Knight

Postby Requin » Jul 23, 2018 12:02

hehe, i thought the same thing after writing it :D

"no doubt it will never be implemented or even worked on" yet I still wanted to write it down :lol:
Reminder to Self: Quality over Quantity, what is the Value here?

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jul 23, 2018 12:18

Requin wrote:"no doubt it will never be implemented or even worked on" yet I still wanted to write it down :lol:

If time, I see no problem to bring it in. Its not even game changing at all.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Return to Offtopic Forum