Uthgard logo font

Forum for everything else
Jahirah
Warder

Postby Jahirah » Mar 07, 2018 04:21

Hi all,

I have been wondering which .ttf (font) has been used to make the Uthgard logo. I did alittle digging through the html and found that it appears to be a font named Gothic. I took that knowledge to dafont.com, myfonts.com and several others but none of them turned out to be a match.
Normally by now I would have found it, but I haven't gotten around to trawling through all gothic inspired fonts on dafont and myfonts just yet, and thought I'd ask here first incase someone else has had the same question earlier...

I am looking for the particular font used, or a font that when used to write "Uthgard" looks indistinguishable from the real logo. Any input would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I'll update this thread with whatever I find out if i end up coaming through font sites...

Caemma
Phoenix Knight

Postby Caemma » Apr 06, 2018 10:51

Calligrapher font is kinda close to it..

Inviato dal mio ONE A2003 utilizzando Tapatalk
There was a time when Uthgard 1.0 existed and maaaany toons and arrpees arose... but now:
ImageImageImage

Galandriel4
Myrmidon

Postby Galandriel4 » Apr 07, 2018 09:00

please dont try to copy uthgard logo

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Apr 07, 2018 11:09

Perry Gothic is what the Font is called.

Return to Offtopic Forum