Looking for room/bed/couch in Leipzig from 18th to 21st May

Forum for everything else
Badtzmaru
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Badtzmaru » Feb 17, 2018 17:15

Hi all.
If you live in Leipzig and have the possibility to, or know someone who can, host another Daoc player for 4 days in May for the WGT in would be great. :D
A small room or a shared one would be good, but also a couch/sofa is fine if nothing better is available.
Give me a sign in case and we'll find a deal about the price.
Thanks for your attention. :grin:
On Uthgard 1.0:
Totenpfeil <Ranger> - Vlath <Hunter> - Toten <Eldritch> - Totentanz <Skald>
On Uthgard 2.0:
Totenzweig <Druid> - Totentanz <Skald>

Raku
Myrmidon

Postby Raku » Feb 17, 2018 18:01

.. otherwise there are literally a thousand of hostels around the Hauptbahnhof which ain't too expensive ;)

Badtzmaru
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Badtzmaru » Feb 19, 2018 13:58

Raku wrote:.. otherwise there are literally a thousand of hostels around the Hauptbahnhof which ain't too expensive ;)

Hello mate, thanks for the answer!
I do remember your (in)famous name (in italian means "curtain" :grin: ), but i'm actually missing what exact character you were in Uth 1.0. A theurgist? :-P

Btw, thanks for the infos! For the WGT i'd like to save as much as possibile for the accomodation, since the flight and the stay would cost a sum that cannot be cut down and my total budget would not be that big. This is the reason why i was looking for a domestic solution.
Do you live in Leipzig by any chance and know someone who could eventually host somebody? :grin:
On Uthgard 1.0:
On Uthgard 2.0:

Raku
Myrmidon

Postby Raku » Feb 20, 2018 14:45

Hi Toten,
we used to have some nice 1vs1 battles on Uth 1 :) Some of them you won, some them I won. I was a Friar actually, was fun fighting you :wink:

Nah, I am not from Leipzig, I am living in Germany :-P :wink: But just as I wrote, there are really quite a lot of very cheap hostels where a stay would cost about 16€,- or so, maybe even less or just a little bit more, depending on the month/season. I don't know if I may redirect or name some of those, so if you want to know some recommendation pass me a PM please

Badtzmaru
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Badtzmaru » Feb 24, 2018 19:22

Raku wrote:Hi Toten,
we used to have some nice 1vs1 battles on Uth 1 :) Some of them you won, some them I won. I was a Friar actually, was fun fighting you :wink:

Nah, I am not from Leipzig, I am living in Germany :-P :wink: But just as I wrote, there are really quite a lot of very cheap hostels where a stay would cost about 16€,- or so, maybe even less or just a little bit more, depending on the month/season. I don't know if I may redirect or name some of those, so if you want to know some recommendation pass me a PM please

OFC i do remember! But you are too good to me! :-P I think you won most of the duels, if i ever won any :lol:
I'll write to you a PM, about how to get infos/contacts about those hostels!

If any other german guy that lives in Leipzig, or do know any Leipziger that, is willing to host a well mannered daoc player, make a whistle pls! :D
On Uthgard 1.0:
On Uthgard 2.0:

Return to Offtopic Forum