Uthgard tools

Forum for everything else
rpgyay
Myrmidon

Postby rpgyay » Apr 26, 2013 05:15

Version 3 is new and improved, fixed alot of errors and made this even simpler to use... this will automatically load your chat log and submit it for you, the results will be displayed from left to right so no more scrolling through the browser, hope you enjoy!

nixian thanks again on the random sorter, i've completely revised nixian's random sorter loader which you can get here, let me know if anyone has trouble with it, below is a screen shot:

If you receive any errors you can download Nixian's Random Sorter Loader Runtime Files - here.

edit:
-url of nixian's random sorter updated and can now be manually changed.
-fixed a couple minor bugs, interface has been cleaned up.
-automatically finds directory of chat log (though can change user directory manually)
-added support for windows xp (may also work for windows 95/98 as well)
-fixed script errors.
*-v2 major update, no more pasting the chat log into the browser or interacting with it in any way, one click and you can submit and sort all the rolls.
*-v2.1 update, removed richtext and replaced with a standard textbox for more compatibility, will now only load the most current rolls in the chat log (so now you don't need to delete your chat log before logging or cutting off parts of it), only the random rolls will be loaded now as well... replaced custom user directory with fully custom path... enjoy!
-help menu added which explains how to use it.
-only /random's can be submitted now.
*-v3 major update, automatic mode now implemented, this will automatically load your chat log and submit it... uncheck it to turn it off.
-added a scrollbar to textbox.
-fixed minor chat log loading bug.
v3.1 update, fixed file error when deleting chat log during automatic mode and fixed error when first logging a brand new chat log.
-fixed custom directory bug in automatic mode.
-fixed a few other minor bugs in automatic mode.
Last edited by rpgyay on Aug 05, 2013 09:41, edited 11 times in total.

Nixianplay
Warder

Postby Nixianplay » May 07, 2013 20:49

HulkGris wrote:
Nixianplay wrote:;) Taste on design is subjective, if you want to write me a new css file, feel free to do so :p

Design is not only subjective.
Instant access to all class of all realm. All realms clearly identified, clear font easy to read :

Now, we can see only half of the class, only 2 realm, font is crap, color remind us the old-fashion site on 90s with basic colors only. Classes are listed without any separation, and without any logical or alphabetical order Image

Well, nevermind, do what you think is best.

On the matter of layout design on classes and adding back the splitting of classes and making it fit into 1 screen without scrolling I agree with you and will try to find a way to do this even if hard under my current layout restrictions.

On the matter of colors and fonts - well, sorry but I disagree and I have no trouble reading a standard font.

I personally found my old page very "oldschool" and ugly, and this new site better looking. However as I said, I am a backend developer and don't really take much care in things looking pretty. If you do, feel free to write me a new CSS file and show me how it should be done.

Basically:

Do you like the utility in my tools? Yes (ME HAPPY!)
Do you think my tools are pretty to look at? No (Meh, who cares)

Congratulations, you just learned the difference between a backend and frontend developer.

But thank you for your feedback

Xacrag
Phoenix Knight

Postby Xacrag » May 08, 2013 08:50

Well Nixiancharbuilder is one the toons i use the most, if i ssearch for new specs etc.

Thumbs up for this Tool!
[R]Bloodwyne wrote:10p wer xacrag zum heulen bringt

Dirtymind
Eagle Knight

Postby Dirtymind » May 08, 2013 10:01

Other than that this tool is awesome, the old design was much clearer and overall better.

Ex-Albion-Logres: Bogner [Sankaras Erben] and co
Ex-Camlann: Dirtymind [FEAR] and Stinkerle

Nixianplay
Warder

Postby Nixianplay » May 08, 2013 21:50

New layout added to the charbuilder and template overview.

Hope this is more to your liking.

Remember bugs and suggestions can be email to me on nixian [at] mail.com

Id personally like to get growthrates added instead of "high, med, low". However I don't have access to every single 50 and spec type on Uthgard. So doubt this will happen without some help from you guys.

Also id love to see some more templates added. So far I believe only a bard template is added which isn't exactly very useful 8)

HulkGris
Phoenix Knight

Postby HulkGris » May 09, 2013 01:45

Nixianplay wrote:Congratulations, you just learned the difference between a backend and frontend developer.

/doh
RIP : Ectoplasme
My own version of Uthgard Character Builder

HulkGris
Phoenix Knight

Postby HulkGris » Jun 21, 2013 01:53

Nixianplay wrote:If you do, feel free to write me a new CSS file and show me how it should be done.

A good app is not only a bunch of functionnalities :D

Nixianplay
Warder

Postby Nixianplay » Jun 21, 2013 11:58

HulkGris wrote:
Nixianplay wrote:If you do, feel free to write me a new CSS file and show me how it should be done.

A good app is not only a bunch of functionnalities :D

Agree, I however am not a person who can develop good looking applications as I have mentioned before. If you have a CSS file I would be happy to see if I can implement it on my site somehow. Note that this has to apply for all my pages though.

HulkGris
Phoenix Knight

Postby HulkGris » Jun 21, 2013 13:11

Nixianplay wrote:Agree, I however am not a person who can develop good looking applications as I have mentioned before. If you have a CSS file I would be happy to see if I can implement it on my site somehow. Note that this has to apply for all my pages though.
I have done main page only. But i will try to do the other pages and send you the css and images.
And i'm sure you can :D It's just a "copy" of uthgard.net design

rpgyay
Myrmidon

Postby rpgyay » Jul 15, 2013 11:58

Version 3 is new and improved, fixed alot of errors and made this even simpler to use... this will automatically load your chat log and submit it for you, the results will be displayed from left to right so no more scrolling through the browser, hope you enjoy!

Nixian's Random Sorter Loader v3.1 - here.

If you receive any errors you can download Nixian's Random Sorter Loader Runtime Files - here.

edit:
-url of nixian's random sorter updated and can now be manually changed.
-fixed a couple minor bugs, interface has been cleaned up.
-automatically finds directory of chat log (though can change user directory manually)
-added support for windows xp (may also work for windows 95/98 as well)
-fixed script errors.
*-v2 major update, no more pasting the chat log into the browser or interacting with it in any way, one click and you can submit and sort all the rolls.
*-v2.1 update, removed richtext and replaced with a standard textbox for more compatibility, will now only load the most current rolls in the chat log (so now you don't need to delete your chat log before logging or cutting off parts of it), only the random rolls will be loaded now as well... replaced custom user directory with fully custom path... enjoy!
-help menu added which explains how to use it.
-only /random's can be submitted now.
*-v3 major update, automatic mode now implemented, this will automatically load your chat log and submit it... uncheck it to turn it off.
-added a scrollbar to textbox.
-fixed minor chat log loading bug.
v3.1 update, fixed file error when deleting chat log during automatic mode and fixed error when first logging a brand new chat log.
-fixed custom directory bug in automatic mode.
-fixed a few other minor bugs in automatic mode.

rpgyay
Myrmidon

Postby rpgyay » Oct 19, 2013 00:19

Uthgard Player Searcher v2 has been updated here!

Nice little program I made to see who your friend's or foes are!
edit:
-auto complete feature added so you don't need to scroll down the list!
-slight update, just prevented too long of uthgard names to be searched and it now shows how many players are listed on the search.
*v2 update, added support for separate uthgard searches for multiple characters.

Nixianplay
Warder

Postby Nixianplay » Dec 29, 2013 18:23

Due to syntheticrealms.com being down (what seems to be for good)

I have hosted a lokis 1.4 install file on nixianplay.com.

Please note I did NOT create this program and offer no support for it.
I just use this program myself and know a lot of Uthgard users does too so decided to host it.

All credit goes to Syntheticrealms.com ! A programmers fist-bump goes out to this guy!

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Jan 04, 2017 11:55

Old ra's for Cleric i cant find Purge

Jamoca
Warder

Postby Jamoca » Feb 10, 2017 09:21

Is there some kind of tool to increase the font size in-game?
i.e. the font of the chat logs and combat logs.

Since I'm playing on a big screen with a high resolution, my UI is fairly small; small boxes and lots of space on the screen to place multiple Ui items. But I was wondering if I could increase the font of the logs to see a lil' better whats being said there.

Maybe reduce my resolution, that would increase my fonts?
"Never, never, never give up"
Yurei Urahara - Infiltrator

nixian
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby nixian » Feb 22, 2017 14:19

Just wanted to let people know that I have come back to Uthgard and will be updating my character planner again.

If you find any wrong information regarding styles/spells/RAs, etc then please let me know!

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic Forum