Uthgard tools

Forum for everything else
Caemma
Phoenix Knight

Postby Caemma » Oct 16, 2018 17:48

madskaizer wrote:Sounds like a great tool bogged! But when I load a log file into 1.0.1, I only get 3 empty tabs, can it be because the log file was recorded with different classes?

I would like to remind everyone using bogged's tool that if you already have chatlogs recorded for examining your performance, please do send them in to the uthgard bestiary for everyone to benefit from your recorded data!

http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/

Read the submit page on how to do this in a simple way :)

Why not make so it does it automatically or with a button press from the tool then?

I would submit my logs time to time, but i'm too lazy to do it manually :D
There was a time when Uthgard 1.0 existed and maaaany toons and arrpees arose... but now:
ImageImageImage

Bogged
Myrmidon

Postby Bogged » Jan 05, 2019 14:21

Provided a new Version 1.0.3

New content:

* critchance calculation
* Defence abilities chance calculation
* Bug fixes at ranged classes
* some number formatting

heres the downloadlink:

https://www.FastShare.org/download/DAoC ... v1.0.3.exe

If you have any troubles, please feel free to contact me.
I also miss still midgard and hibernian log files, so if you want to support me, i would appreciate if you provide me your logs

Thanks and greetings

John

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Dec 27, 2020 14:31

Caemma wrote:
madskaizer wrote:Sounds like a great tool bogged! But when I load a log file into 1.0.1, I only get 3 empty tabs, can it be because the log file was recorded with different classes?

I would like to remind everyone using bogged's tool that if you already have chatlogs recorded for examining your performance, please do send them in to the uthgard bestiary for everyone to benefit from your recorded data!

http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/

Read the submit page on how to do this in a simple way :)

Why not make so it does it automatically or with a button press from the tool then?

I would submit my logs time to time, but i'm too lazy to do it manually :D

Due to Mythic's original coding of the game, there is a lot of manual checks to do, before just dumping the data through the parser and into the database. If I made any kind of submit form, it would just be an upload form where I still do the parsing process as I do today with the emailed in chatlogs :)
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Previous

Return to Offtopic Forum