Renderer Creation Failed! Message

If you need support, you can get help here!
tagle15
Warder

Postby tagle15 » Sep 28, 2023 00:53

Anyone able to help with this?

Hit the play button on the website and it keeps giving a small window that says Renderer Creation Failed.

I've uninstalled and repatched the DAoC folder, reinstalled and repatched Uthgard, and even did a system restore to a week ago when it was working, but still no solution. Anyone know what the cause of this is and how to fix it please?

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Sep 28, 2023 11:39

tagle15 wrote:Anyone able to help with this?

Hit the play button on the website and it keeps giving a small window that says Renderer Creation Failed.

I've uninstalled and repatched the DAoC folder, reinstalled and repatched Uthgard, and even did a system restore to a week ago when it was working, but still no solution. Anyone know what the cause of this is and how to fix it please?

I recall this error from like 2005. I think it's related to direct x?

Edit: do a search on this support forum, there are some suggestions such as trying windowed mode.

tagle15
Warder

Postby tagle15 » Oct 01, 2023 16:58

I’m not sure what happened l, but it’s fixed now. I didn’t do anything either.

How bizarre.

Return to Support