Application not found for facebook log in

If you need support, you can get help here!
Pompernick
Warder

Postby Pompernick » Jul 05, 2023 22:50

Is it impossible to log in with facebook now?

Ambron
Warder

Postby Ambron » Jul 07, 2023 17:29

Can't LogIn with Google as well.

Always get this message: "Unable to process request due to missing initial state. This may happen if browser sessionStorage is inaccessible or accidentally cleared."
Google says it seems to be something with Cookies. But can not figure out how to solve it.

Pompernick
Warder

Postby Pompernick » Jul 14, 2023 16:55

I would think there is a good amount of people that would come back and play if they had access to their old characters.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Jul 14, 2023 22:08

Please try an incognito/inprivate browser. Alternatively, try a different browser than you normally use.

Pompernick
Warder

Postby Pompernick » Jul 14, 2023 23:11

Error Accessing App
We're sorry, but the application you're trying to use doesn't exist or has been disabled.
Not now

Then I also get this message after already being logged into facebook.

App not active
This app is not accessible right now and the app developer is aware of the issue. You will be able to log in when the app is reactivated.

That's the error I get when I click sign in with facebook. I tried chrome, firefox and edge all in incognito with no success.

Return to Support