multicompte sur meme wifi

If you need support, you can get help here!
tavnos
Guardian

Postby tavnos » Jul 20, 2022 19:07

bonjour je voudrais jouer avec mon fils et ma fille mais au bout de la 1ere journée j'ai un compte ban pour motif 2,1
quoi faire? merci

tavnos
Guardian

Postby tavnos » Jul 20, 2022 19:24

hello I wanted to know how to play several on the same wifi without being banned? I want to play with my children thank you

Alkaline
Guardian

Postby Alkaline » Jul 20, 2022 20:00

tu peu pas :) bonne journée. apres ya plus d'admin sur ce serveur donc pas trop de chance d etre ban.

plantydoras
Warder

Postby plantydoras » Jul 20, 2022 20:18

Si les enfants sont des "bots", c'est compliqué quand même... ^^

Meander Silberberg
Myrmidon

Postby Meander Silberberg » Jul 22, 2022 01:11

Each family member playing on a separate computer should have their own Master Account.
For ease, each of you should play from the same computer each time; switching between computers might cause you to be locked out of your accounts temporarily.
Please make sure that if you are playing together and one of you goes AFK that they log out. Not doing so risks you as being considered a buff bot, which is a rule violation.
Players playing from the same IP that look suspiciously like buff-bots will be tested periodically!

Return to Support