trying to install game on second computer

If you need support, you can get help here!
JOhnnyFerro
Myrmidon

Postby JOhnnyFerro » Jul 02, 2022 20:10

I think i have installed game correctly. when i try to log in i get message you have already used that email when i try to login

I am not trying to use 2 accounts but sometimes i need to use a differant computer

JOhnnyFerro
Myrmidon

Postby JOhnnyFerro » Jul 02, 2022 23:39

game asked me to log in. I was on forums i thought so i put in my log in name and password.

now after installing the make and trying to get into game with my password it treats me like i am a new account

using my login name .

I am having a problem get that bad info out of my comp

I had the game on that computer before and so can anyone tell me how to fix this

Meander Silberberg
Myrmidon

Postby Meander Silberberg » Jul 04, 2022 19:52

I'm not firm with the new login. Have u signed out at the other computer? (Account Manamgement)
Uthgard also has Discord

Return to Support